Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What to try first

Default What to try first

So ive ordered some nappies for the 1st time but what should I try 1st?

Ive got samples of ABU SDK, CUSHIES, SIMPLE, LITTLE PAWS & LAVENDER (couldn't get space as sold out) also got a pack of M4s.

Totally not sure what to put on 1st.

I would say the SDKs but then they are my favourite..... Just make sure you tape them tight enough (not circulation cutting tight but tighter than a 4 or more tape diaper.)

You probably should start with the M4s so you ABUs become that much more special

The Pawz and Simples are so heavy duty just make sure you have plenty of time with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Argent View Post
    I would say the SDKs but then they are my favourite..... Just make sure you tape them tight enough (not circulation cutting tight but tighter than a 4 or more tape diaper.)

You probably should start with the M4s so you ABUs become that much more special

The Pawz and Simples are so heavy duty just make sure you have plenty of time with them.
    Cheers Argent prob was thinking the M4 as the ABUs are only like 2 of each so thinking like u said save for a special day.

My stash has arrived can't wait to open the boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by cueman View Post
    My stash has arrived can't wait to open the boxes.
    Fabulous! I am sure you will love them!

WOW they all look fantastic. Can't believe how big/thick they are compared to the boots stay dry I've been wearing.

Just going to put on a M4 for size.

I think that is a great lineup and you will really enjoy all of those.

Did waste a M4 yesterday. But had a Cushie on all day today and it feels absolutely amazing.