Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you browsing here incognito?

Default Are you browsing here incognito?

I am, since I have a family computer and not private... Do you?

nope, my folks and friends and significant other all already know..much to my chagrin.

I use it even though it's my own computer because I'm paranoid

Yes. I live alone and so there's no real need but I prefer not to have obvious lingering traces if someone needs to use or service my machine.

Nope, got my own computer with its own account. I use to browse incognito until I realized it was pretty much pointless even though it probably is a little safer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarchinBunny

I don't see any reason to, although I can understand why some might as Trevor mentioned, like needing your computer serviced. I know how to fix my own computer, so it's not a problem for me in the least bit.

Also I do need to point out, even if you don't use incognito while browsing here, you can easily remove all traces of your browsing history simply by going into settings on google chrome, show advanced and then click clear browsing data. It not only allows you to select what you want to remove, but how far back you want to go.

Nope, I mainly browse on my phone using tapatalk. On the rare occasions that I do use my laptop, I don't use incognito either, its mainly out of laziness and if my computer does end up breaking or something, I paid like $200 for it 2 years ago on black Friday and I could use an upgrade anyway.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by brabbit1987 View Post
    Also I do need to point out, even if you don't use incognito while browsing here, you can easily remove all traces of your browsing history simply by going into settings on google chrome, show advanced and then click clear browsing data. It not only allows you to select what you want to remove, but how far back you want to go.
    This is what I do. Usually, it's just me and my wife at home plus the dog. You'd be surprised at the things dog pulls up on line. I need to have a talk with her.

No, I'm in Bend Oregon. I'm not sure where Cognito is.

Nope, my parents don't know how to use a computer. I use incognito mode on my phone if I'm viewing anything I don't want to show up on my phone though.