Infinitas

Commador
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
is there a difference? or are they practically the same, if so im definitely gonna get me a 80 case of little paws :)

ABU has stated they're the same form with a different exterior, same as Simple. The only meaninful difference I've seen is that Little Pawz color/pattern is on the outside and can conceivably smear, smudge, and stain elsewhere when wet or damp. For whatever reason, Space isn't vulnerable to that.

I heard one person saying the Space's wetness indicator ink when wet can leak out the top onto sheets. Never experienced ink leaks on either of these, gone through about 40 of each.

I also have never had a paws ink transfer. I wonder if this happens when the outside shell gets wet? I can't say I've ever had to deal with a paws leaking on me...

I thought the paws had a different texture to the shell, so I just compared them... result: I can't tell the difference between space and paws by touch alone. (ie without looking)

There IS some minor variation between the two I compared though. Size and weight measurements differ slightly, but this may simply be a manufacturing difference between runs. The paws is slightly smaller in several directions, and is slightly lighter in weight.

bambinod said:
I also have never had a paws ink transfer. I wonder if this happens when the outside shell gets wet? I can't say I've ever had to deal with a paws leaking on me...

I thought the paws had a different texture to the shell, so I just compared them... result: I can't tell the difference between space and paws by touch alone. (ie without looking)

There IS some minor variation between the two I compared though. Size and weight measurements differ slightly, but this may simply be a manufacturing difference between runs. The paws is slightly smaller in several directions, and is slightly lighter in weight.

Sorry not to be clear, I was referring to outside shell dampness. I've seen pics elsewhere. It seems most often a result of plastic pants but not exclusively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back