• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from a Musician

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiddlemiller

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm a senior who briefly experienced incontinence while recovering from a bladder infection following the removal of a kidney stone. I was afraid to leave the house until I discovered disposable diapers. It wasn't long before my incontinence resolved itself but I enjoyed wearing and using the disposables so I've continued with them. I just bought two cloth diapers and plastic pants to get me through the night without having to get up, and will have to work a bit to learn how to pin them on. I'm not an AB but I do love to keep wearing a diaper when it's wet. Most of the time I use my diaper in the daytime but have just begun using it at night, and find it quite a pleasure.

Welcome to ADISC!

I think you will fit right in with us.

What type of musical instrument do you play? I play the organ a little bit.

Welcome~

I'm a classically oriented musician myself. Music is my life. :D

Hi and welcome. I'm another classically trained musician, my major in organ performance. I play a lot more piano now, but I still play organ on Sunday. I played a Bach fugue for the postlude last Sunday.

Welcome. Someone asked what my home entertainment system looked like and I told them it was a Yamaha DC5A (6'7" grand piano with midi).

willnotwill said:
Welcome. Someone asked what my home entertainment system looked like and I told them it was a Yamaha DC5A (6'7" grand piano with midi).

That's one very nice piano! I have a Yamaha Avant Grand, N2 and I've been enjoying it. I've learned the Chopin Nocturnes, B flat Minor, E flat Major, C# Minor and now I'm working on the D flat Major Nocturne, which is my favorite.

BabyDenise said:
Welcome to ADISC!

I think you will fit right in with us.

What type of musical instrument do you play? I play the organ a little bit.

Hi Baby Denise! Thanks for the welcome. I play several folk instruments, primarily guitar and banjo although I have spent twelve years taking classical lessons on the cello, and long ago the violin. I can play pretty convincingly on Appalachian dulcimer and autoharp as well—skills picked up during my years as a guitar shop repairman. Most of the replies to my first post here have been from keyboard musicians. I'm glad to have found this group and look forward to some good conversations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back