The End Is Coming Are You Prepared! (Daylight saving time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilCDM

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
For everybody going off daylight saving time don’t for get to set your clocks back, because a person I worked with last year set his clock ahead and was an hour late for work. So don’t be late and set your clock back.

Thanks. I've already set my clocks back an hour, which is somewhat of a task. I have a heavy clock that hangs in the kitchen and it's always a challenge to get it hung back up.

Time is a human construct and has no true bearing on anything. I've decided not to adjust my clocks and not let them or the government mandated synchronization dictate my life. Also, I'm fairly certain all my clocks and watches are self-adjusting.

In addition to the arbitrary changing of the clocks tradition, I flew west across two time zones yesterday. So basically I'm all messed up right now.... up at 5:00 AM, which to my body feels like 7:00 AM, except since the time changed it really feels like 8:00 AM...? Or something?

ZzzZZzzZzzZZz...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I almost thought you were saying the end of the world was coming with the elections in the U.S. going the way they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back