Not open for further replies.

jumpy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I kind of had an accident :sweatdrop: I was just lying in bed watching cartoons and then I just suddenly felt the urge to go and although I knew I could hold it it didn't even cross my mind at the time thank God I was padded at the time
don't get me wrong I knew I could have stop something from happening it was a weird Sensation it just happens without me even think of it
has anybody else had this experience it's almost like I went a little bit too little is that even a thing

Kind of freaky - just passing by running water even a toilet flushing sets the scene for opening the drain pipes without notice.
Suddenly wet and no amount of persuasion to stem/stop the flow (mind over matter) - best be padded at that moment or it
is as titled "I kind of had an accident" !
Of course reading the posts in this forum may do nothing but prime the pump of fluids seeking their own level -
No joke if you are padded or not you become a passive participant almost hypnotized and powerless to restrict the action.
"I kind of had an (uncontrolled) accident" without knowing it !

It is kind of like if I enter a room that is humid, I lose track of the temperature differences and before I know it, I have to go change.

jumpy said:
I kind of had an accident :sweatdrop: I was just lying in bed watching cartoons and then I just suddenly felt the urge to go and although I knew I could hold it it didn't even cross my mind at the time thank God I was padded at the time
don't get me wrong I knew I could have stop something from happening it was a weird Sensation it just happens without me even think of it
has anybody else had this experience it's almost like I went a little bit too little is that even a thing

Hi jumpy.

Yes it was I went AB once and found coming back up really hard it was as of I was stuck in my Little mind set. I was also incontinence.

I gave my self time and I come back up and evey thing was fine but now I stay as a toddler about 4 ish some time I wet so I am still in a diapers when I stop Adulting. And spend time being Littling out.

Enjoy.

Hee, hee

sisi said:

Hi jumpy.

Yes it was I went AB once and found coming back up really hard it was as of I was stuck in my Little mind set. I was also incontinence.

I gave my self time and I come back up and evey thing was fine but now I stay as a toddler about 4 ish some time I wet so I am still in a diapers when I stop Adulting. And spend time being Littling out.

Enjoy.

Hee, hee

although I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it I am kind of worried because I'm not actually sure what triggered it
is never happened before if I had to guess I would say is what I was watching I watch cartoons a lot but this particular show was actually something from my childhood

you've probably never heard of it (Code Lyoko)

jumpy said:
although I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it I am kind of worried because I'm not actually sure what triggered it
is never happened before if I had to guess I would say is what I was watching I watch cartoons a lot but this particular show was actually something from my childhood

you've probably never heard of it (Code Lyoko)
I love that show!

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back