Thread: I kind of had an accident

Default I kind of had an accident

I kind of had an accident I was just lying in bed watching cartoons and then I just suddenly felt the urge to go and although I knew I could hold it it didn't even cross my mind at the time thank God I was padded at the time
    don't get me wrong I knew I could have stop something from happening it was a weird Sensation it just happens without me even think of it
    has anybody else had this experience it's almost like I went a little bit too little is that even a thing

Kind of freaky - just passing by running water even a toilet flushing sets the scene for opening the drain pipes without notice.
    Suddenly wet and no amount of persuasion to stem/stop the flow (mind over matter) - best be padded at that moment or it
    is as titled "I kind of had an accident" !
    Of course reading the posts in this forum may do nothing but prime the pump of fluids seeking their own level -
    No joke if you are padded or not you become a passive participant almost hypnotized and powerless to restrict the action.
    "I kind of had an (uncontrolled) accident" without knowing it !

It is kind of like if I enter a room that is humid, I lose track of the temperature differences and before I know it, I have to go change.

Quote Originally Posted by jumpy View Post
    I kind of had an accident I was just lying in bed watching cartoons and then I just suddenly felt the urge to go and although I knew I could hold it it didn't even cross my mind at the time thank God I was padded at the time
    don't get me wrong I knew I could have stop something from happening it was a weird Sensation it just happens without me even think of it
    has anybody else had this experience it's almost like I went a little bit too little is that even a thing

Hi jumpy.

Yes it was I went AB once and found coming back up really hard it was as of I was stuck in my Little mind set. I was also incontinence.

I gave my self time and I come back up and evey thing was fine but now I stay as a toddler about 4 ish some time I wet so I am still in a diapers when I stop Adulting. And spend time being Littling out.

Enjoy.

Hee, hee

Quote Originally Posted by sisi View Post

Hi jumpy.

Yes it was I went AB once and found coming back up really hard it was as of I was stuck in my Little mind set. I was also incontinence.

I gave my self time and I come back up and evey thing was fine but now I stay as a toddler about 4 ish some time I wet so I am still in a diapers when I stop Adulting. And spend time being Littling out.

Enjoy.

Hee, hee

although I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it I am kind of worried because I'm not actually sure what triggered it
    is never happened before if I had to guess I would say is what I was watching I watch cartoons a lot but this particular show was actually something from my childhood

you've probably never heard of it (Code Lyoko)

Quote Originally Posted by jumpy View Post
    although I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it I am kind of worried because I'm not actually sure what triggered it
    is never happened before if I had to guess I would say is what I was watching I watch cartoons a lot but this particular show was actually something from my childhood

you've probably never heard of it (Code Lyoko)
    I love that show!

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk