adult baby nursery rhymes or bedtime stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchtopK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Has anyone written or know of any Adult baby nursery rhymes or bedtime stories. Maybe something written in the form like Dr Seuss sleep book?

I listen to regular children's stories and get this you can find lulaby playlists on YouTube now!

Several good bedtime abdl stories are written by "Zorrodaddy" and is also read with lots of love and care when he actually did an audio book. He mainly concentrates on the Little Girl side however, so bear this in mind. Also, I wrote a few small gentle stories seen as calming to many as a bedtime story. Theyre are also custom stories that you can make, such as putting yourself in a classic story, complete with favorites likes, dislikes, etc.

I love "Goodnight Moon" and you can get it as an audio book. It's beautifully illustrated, plays Schumann in the background, and it's narrated.

I lists to lullaby's and or nursary rhymes on youtube usually the musical non verbal versions because they relax me and help in my regression/therapy sessions before bed each night you see I suffer from ptsd and severe depression issues from being the victim of bullying for my whole life, I lay in bed with a few diapers on and listen to music that is simillar to from my early childhood years.

You can read my blog for more details

Yours sincerely
Chinababy888

I recommend not looking up the origins of nursery rhymes if you want to keep them as something calming and happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back