Size 7 with tab extenders - anyone ever try this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheepies

Just your friendly neighborhood baa-by
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I tried this earlier with a dollar store brand size 7 baby diaper and WOW. I was not expecting them to be so good. With a good fit I got 3 small/medium wettings in without leaks which is extremely surprising for a baby sized diaper. Ahh! In love with these now. Of course, not nearly as good as an adult sized one but unexpectedly viable. As a bonus, because this particular brand is mostly sap, it swelled up 3-4x its original size which is really fun (in my opinion). Second bonus, because the extenders are held on to each other by velcro, they're reusable. This might just be my budget low profile diaper from now on.

Also the cute designs and feel of it sent me into little space immediately :eek:

Might consider taking these out in public actually!

Anyone ever try this? Not just as stuffers, but baby diapers alone.

Where would you get Tab Extenders? This sounds interesting and I wanna try it.

Zillabrony13 said:
Where would you get Tab Extenders? This sounds interesting and I wanna try it.

Me 2

Tab extenders aren't a brand, more of like a Macgyver thing I made. Can't post pictures right now, because people are around but I'll take some later.

Basically what I did is cut the wings off of a size 7 baby diaper and attach them to the wings of another diaper.
No staples or tape or anything, just attached the velcro to the cloth in a chain making them longer.
Holds surprisingly well.

The wingless size 7 can be reused as a stuffer for a bigger diaper later.

YogCBaO.jpg lrf2cqU.jpg

This is it, super easy all I did was cut off the wings and velcro them to each other.

Super basic baby diaper. Hoping to buy some Huggies Overnight size 6 when I finish these because I really love the Winnie the Pooh designs
$_1.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back