Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmyboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Has anyone that wore 24/7 every went back to wearing underwear???

I have been wearing 24/7 for like 7 years now and I have been thinking about wearing less and trying to go back to wearing undies again? I would like to hear from those of you that have made the switch back and find out how it went ???

I've never gone quite that long being in diapers, but in my experiences going from 24/7 to regular underwear shouldn't be too hard. Unless you're the forgetful type, in which case, just keep attentive, and you should be fine. But I'm sure someone else has more experience then I.

It depends whether you've lost control.

You can be habituated to diapers, or dependent on them. A lot of people stay habituated forever and never get dependent, some get dependent within months.

If you're habituated to diapers then once you get out of them you might wet yourself a few times but you'll be back to normal soon enough.

If you're dependent then you will need to actually toilet train. Results may vary. I have tried twice and failed and will probably not try again.

You have been 24/7 so long that I fail to see why you would put yourself through such an ordeal? Potty training is never easy or fun. Why bother?

:frown:I flunked potty training...

CPDude said:
You have been 24/7 so long that I fail to see why you would put yourself through such an ordeal? Potty training is never easy or fun. Why bother?

You have a very good point !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back