• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFightingCorgi

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
Hi. I'm a socially awkward teenager who's been lurking around this site for a while. I'll be honest, I'm kind of scared to finally write this and open up to people, so if it's a bit choppy I'm sorry.

I've been into age regression since I was 12. I discovered babyfurs back when I was so new I didn't even know what AR was called, but I didn't accept I was a furry (non-sexual) until less than a year ago.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around diapers. Even after years of knowing this is a thing, I'm still uncomfortable when I see pictures of people wearing their diapers, and when I see a thread about people messing themselves that's usually my cue to get off this forum. And yet, when I think about wearing them myself it just seems really relaxing in my head.

When I'm not looking at babyfur pictures, I'm obsessed with three things: superhero roleplaying games, Dragon Ball Z and Lapfox Trax.

The superhero roleplaying games are just games where you make your own superhero and fight supervillains. I like the pen-and-paper ones better than the online ones. The best ones are the ones that have their own universes, since they put out a lot of books and you learn a ton about their setting.

Dragon Ball Z is the show with Goku, the Super Saiyans and "over 9000!" Enough said.

Lapfox Trax is a furry music artist. He has a bunch of different names he uses for all different genres of music. If you like electronic music, there's something there for you.

I hope I can get to know you guys. My biggest problem is reaching out and trying to start a friendship, so I'll probably be a bit nervous for a while, but hopefully I'll open up sometime. :)

Hello TheFightingCorgi and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Hi and welcome to the site. I think you're in good company, being somewhat hesitant to become part of a site such as this one. I was in the beginning, and I couldn't believe I was talking to others about wearing and using diapers, but eight years later, I'm comfortable with it. Part of it is learning to accept this part of yourself, and that can take some time. Acceptance does come, however and that makes life a lot easier and happier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back