Conversation i just had

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinklebuttt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Well, there's a girl that i kinda know likes me and has been kinda hitting on me at the bar. My suspicions were confirmed when our mutual friend ask if I liked her in that way and I said in not sure yet.
The time before tonight we talked at one point about relaxing and I said I like watching little kid movies and not adulting in general.
Tonight we talked about sex and kinky thing and I told her I have a kink and am open to trying new things like being a furry which is no lie. She brought up adult babies and the my strange addiction episode! She was like I could never do that can you believe they wear diapers and USE them?
I felt cornered but played it off like I've heard of it and seen it on TV shows. Its okay though, now I know not to invest any effort pursuing any sort of relationship. I don't think I was going to anyway, she's plus sized which I don't think I can handle unless they are smart and fun to be with. Saying diapers are a dealbreaker made it a dealbreaker for me. Oh well, the search continues and me and her can be friends.

Yep deal breaker alright.

I used to have coffee with 2 coworkers at least 3 times a week, one of them was even a family friend but one day at coffee they both talked about "the freaks" that wore diapers on one fetish show or another (must have played on TV or something) and I have never had coffee again with them.

Follow your heart and your instincts. And you'll always be on the pathway to happiness ... until at last, you find it or it finds you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back