Not open for further replies.

EmeraldRegice

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
So last night I was choosing not to wear a diaper to sleep, what with SIDF this week, plus having worn diapers to sleep for the last 4 nights I wanted a break. I had a nice dream that I just wanted to jot down and share also seeing if others have had any nice dreams lately about diapers. Do you enjoy these dreams if you have them and your thoughts on them? I personally don't mind them if I have them, and they do not come all that often, maybe every other month or so they might show up. :twocents:

My dream I had was about diapers and boy was it a nice one to have. I was on a ship but it had the interior of a Greyhound Bus to put it in simple terms. We were traveling to a 3rd world "country" to which had the name of something like India or Abstirina or whatever. We were not the only ship to pull along side this "Country" as it should be known. This was a rectangle shaped building, inside was tables and tables of diapers. (Pardon my lack of proper grammer until I edit this later) People were walking all around. The best way to describe it is imagining the Bazaar you would find in indie or somewhere like that. I saw stacks of Princess Pink diapers, ABU cushies, Tykables, etc. I was lucky enough to pick out something I wanted, such as a Cushies diaper and in the corner of the one side of the rectangle was the Ladies restroom, and on the interior wall on the other end of the rectangle building was the Men's. These contained adult sized changing tables instead of toilets in the stalls. I was able to pick out two diapers the first being a Cushies and the 2nd being a Princess Pink one, and walked over to a guy to give him 2 dollars at his register. Then I went into the restroom and changed into my cushies diaper and put the Pink one over it. Pants, do not recall if I was or was not wearing after I put the diapers on, but I do know I was wearing normal clothing for the duration of the dream. I knew I was cutting time close when I was changing because the time that the ship would depart was near but for whatever reason I was not worried that they would leave without me.

There is a bit more to this dream like following around a couple people but nothing too detailed to share. I found it to be the most "intense" diaper dream I have had to date, but it just a dream after all. Found it a bit odd, but I don't mind. What I found most odd was that I was able to wake up from this dream, once at 7am, and again at 7:32am, and both times go back to sleep right away and continue with this same dream. I started my day at 8am where i got out of bed at 8:06am. Not that the times have anything to do with it, but in rare occasion I can wake up and go back to sleep with continuing the same dream. Can anyone else do this or have this happen to them?

many of my diaper dreams in in a store that have a big selection but something always seems to go wrong in the dream and i can't buy them or I wake up before I can get them.
I had a nice one last night, my gramma died in 2008 but me and her were in the bathroom brushing our teeth before bed and I looked under the sink and there were stacks of m4 and other nice diapers. I asked her if I could have one and she said no, but after begging her she said okay.

I have numerous diaper dreams, when I'm about to get into that state of mind where I'm non-stop thinking about them. Or when I don't have them at the moment. Some can get really bizzare, others, I love the dreams. Especially ones where I portray one of my personal OCs. I always get disappointed when I wake up the next morning, after having a diaper dream, and not having diapers. T_T

I have a reoccurring dream where I walk into a department store and and head to the lower level of the store where I know they sell diapers. Once there, I see rows and rows of diapers, all colorful and with babyish designs. I try to load some into my cart with no one noticing. This is where the dream usually ends.

I had a really odd dream last night. I was in a large room with several people and I was staining a piece of wood with a brush. I was wearing my a cloth diaper with plastic pants, and in my dream, I got brown wood stain all over my plastic pants, and I was up set. There was a sink, so I filled it with water and took off my plastic pants and diaper, which was wet, and put it into the water to wash them off. Some guy I knew (in the dream, not in real life) came over to ask, "Is that a diaper?" I realized I'm standing there wearing just a shirt and nothing below. At that point, the dream ended.

I'm guessing I wet my diaper in my sleep since there was running water in the dream.

I don't often remember my dreams. I remember them for a few seconds when I wake up and then they're gone from my memory.

But on extremely rare occasions, I do remember them. And there has only ever been one that was recurring. It's slightly different every time but always the same scenario.

When I was young, I always got a crush on the baby sitters who watched me. And for this reason, I was never a back-talking, problem-creating child. Instead, I always listened and always did what they told me. I believe this to have something to do with the following recurring dream I've had several times in my life.

It always starts in the middle, after I am with a baby sitter. The baby sitter is always female. In no time at all, she takes me into a bedroom of into the bathroom, stripping me of my clothing. Then she lays me down on a table or the floor. And there I remain as I watch her getting baby powder and a disposable diaper. Sometimes, if there is another adult in the dream, she will send that person to prepare a baby bottle for me.

My legs go up in the air. The diaper is unfolded beneath me. I am powder and fastened into the diaper.

I am never scared or nervous at all and my mind undergoes softening thoughts as I'm diapered. When I'm picked up, my limbs lose coordination. I am held, bottle fed and spoken to sweetly, sometimes carried around and lightly bounced.

I am spoken to with baby gibberish until I fall asleep.

And that's usually when I wake up.

Yes actually most of my dreams since becoming incontinent since I was diagnosed with my disabilities six years ago have been of past holidays or about my dead dog or diapers in which I either am a baby again or I am transformed into one once I put my diapers on.

I wear diapers in real-life due to verious reasons see my blog for details but I also have a lot of re-occurring memories from my past including my early childhood years when I lived in the Cayman Islands in the carribian from 1980-1984.

Yours sincerely
Chinababy888

My dreams are always chasing that perfect diaper, usually it look or is an baby disposable but when I get my hands on it something always goes wrong before I could put it on. It's like the fish that got away

I used to dream all the time about getting my hands on rubber pants again. I used to be put to bed wearing just these, when I was around 5.
Around 6-7 I wanted to wear these again so badly. I used to have really elaborate dreams about all the things I could do while wearing rubber pants. In fact I still remember a small segment of a dream, 20-25 years later.
I in fact recently had my first rubber pant themed dream in previously mentioned time length, since I do have appropriately sized rubber pants now for the past 2.5 years.

I often have dreams were I find myself in a t shert and a wet nappy in public. I try to hide the nappy but I can't. I'm always inbarist. But the other night I had several great dreams. The first one I was sleeping on a mattress in the lounge when I was woken by my wife having a party in the room .I was in a very wet nappy and now blanket so I pretended to be asleep when she checked my nappy. As it was wet she changed me right there with everyone there, someone even commented on how much I had wet. It was the first time I hadn't been inbarist and it felt so normal and write. I then had two other similar dreams.
When I woke up I was feeling more relaxed and restid than I have in years.
It'sa pretty thay were only dreams.

I have ABDL themed dreams every once in a while. I can think of several that just had me in diapers randomly, and then there was one dream where I snuck into someone's ABDL nursery. That's the only notable one that I can think of.

I've had those. I had a dream that I walked into Kroger and my sweatpants were immediately torn off of me by the automatic doors and there I stood in public. By the time the dream was over I had fully used the diaper before I left the store, that's all I can really remember from it though.

Anytime I dream of wearing diapers, it either involves: being back at daycare, a new made-up diaper brand with some crazy gimmick, or even being changed by a random female cartoon/anime character—all of which, more often than not, tend to result in me having a wet dream(!).

For example, I remember having a dream about 11 or 12 years ago in which I discovered a strange-looking opened pack of Pampers in my bedroom closet. But these weren't like the standard Baby-Dry teddy bear pattern-type Pampers—just the Pampers logo at the time repeating across the landing strip. Strangely, the moment I put one on... it fit! It fit! Just like a dream. What was also freaky was that my unexpected discovery was the focus of a new series of TV ads for Pampers' new line of youth and adult sizes, where Kellyn Plasschaert (of Disney's Mousercise fame) was singing the praises of said line, and how finding my strength in wearing those diapers made me an overnight hero!

I've had diaper dreams since i can remember most were me looking in the diaper section or the occasional lucid dream where I'd ask to be diapered. :p
Now that I've started wearing to bed most nights though most of my dreams i am now always wearing a diaper.

Long before I wore diapers 24/7 I would occasionally go to bed undiaperd. Sometimes I would dream about waling around with just a diaper on and trying so hard to hide it. I don't know why I didn't have pants on but it was a dream. I have had other dreams about trying not to wet my diaper and giving in and letting go when I couldn't hold it anymore just to wake up soaked. I guess if I pee in a dream I pee in real life.

I used to have quite a few dreams involving diapers, but weirdly enough when I started wearing (less than a month ago) they've pretty much stopped. I guess it was down to me fantasising about them and now that I actually have used them I no longer have these crazy situations in my head

i have those dreams really often to be honest, i forget most of them when i wake up except for the fact that they were diaper dreams... :I

I had this one dream where I was getting my diaper changed. The one that was put on me had spongebob's face on the taping zone. That night was years ago and I remember wearing sponge Bob boxers before going to sleep.

I have the usual diaper dream about 1 /year that involves me having to go pee really bad and running around somewhere until l find a suitable place to let go. Then I slowly let go and at some point wake up to the front of my underwear soaked part way underneath my plastic underpants. Thankfully I rarely go enough to leak out. Most of the time I go to the bathroom to finish and go back to bed in my wet underwear / plastic underpants and hope nothing more occurs (I do not like wet sheets).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back