Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ASDA Teenager Day and Night Pants

Default ASDA Teenager Day and Night Pants

I popped to my local ASDA superstore today and they've started a new line of "Day and Night" pants for teenagers. This replaces their previous "night pants" which were manufactured in Mexico. These are manufactured in Europe.
    These new pants are 4 per pack and the boys designs feature footballs on the pants and the girls ones feature pink ribbons.

The blurb on the pack itself says

"Accidents happen, no matter how old we are. And even if your child is confident going to the toilet, it's not always easy staying dry all the time. Which is why we've made our day and night pants, with their discreet design and comfy flexible sides to give your child the confident to make the most of their day and sleep easy at night"

I'll upload photos later on this evening.

That's amazing but I would be embarrassed to get them since I physically look like a teenager

Southstuart

Are these the same as the bedtime pants they had before?

OH MY GOD!!! That is so cool! I love that they are marketing the product for daytime use, too! Here's to hoping that this is a first step toward larger tape-on diapers, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Southstuart View Post
    Are these the same as the bedtime pants they had before?

No, completely different- different design, thicker and different manufacturer

If they're marketed for ages up to 12, how are they "pants for teenagers"?

Quote Originally Posted by Slip92 View Post
    No, completely different- different design, thicker and different manufacturer
    I looked at the website and it says that they are still manufactured in Mexico. Where are you guys seeing that they are manufactured in Europe?

Written on I 80 in NV -PT-

I can't believe this is real, they're selling pullups for teenagers marketed for daytime use?

Looking at the packages, it seems that these are made for 8 to 12 years old. By definition you would say that these are for kids/preteens. However, these are marketed for day and night use.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161104/5d5eae738aa29fac6b842ccbb3098736.jpg

Written on I 80 in NV -PT-