Where to find

Status
Not open for further replies.

ev1966

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hello everyone - I am new here and:

my SO loves for me to lift her up and carry her around like a baby. I want to find a sling which i can put on and therefore easily carry her 65 kilos over a longer time. I cannot find anything on the web which looks adaptable. Can someone direct me to a website where a "Person Sling" could be found? I literally carry my SO for hours at a time but suffer from clothing causing slipping, etc.

Thanks very much :)))

i know this is not what you requested, but you might consider a metal frame camping backpack, designed to handle a weight of that nature and be kinder on your body.

you may need to make some adjustments

Hi ev1966

What you should look is the Deuter kid Comfort 3 frame baby carrier. I have one and it's the best carrier I have tried.

The piggybackpack is advertised for older children but there are videos on YouTube and even their website showing it being used to carry adults.

I can't find any of the traditional/well known baby carriers rated for any more than 45 pounds, so I think you're out of luck there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deerest said:
The piggybackpack is advertised for older children but there are videos on YouTube and even their website showing it being used to carry adults.

I can't find any of the traditional/well known baby carriers rated for any more than 45 pounds, so I think you're out of luck there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello all / thanks veryuch to those who responded , i will look at the best options :)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back