Thread: Where to find

Default Where to find

Hello everyone - I am new here and:

my SO loves for me to lift her up and carry her around like a baby. I want to find a sling which i can put on and therefore easily carry her 65 kilos over a longer time. I cannot find anything on the web which looks adaptable. Can someone direct me to a website where a "Person Sling" could be found? I literally carry my SO for hours at a time but suffer from clothing causing slipping, etc.

Thanks very much ))

i know this is not what you requested, but you might consider a metal frame camping backpack, designed to handle a weight of that nature and be kinder on your body.

you may need to make some adjustments

Hi ev1966

What you should look is the Deuter kid Comfort 3 frame baby carrier. I have one and it's the best carrier I have tried.

The piggybackpack is advertised for older children but there are videos on YouTube and even their website showing it being used to carry adults.

I can't find any of the traditional/well known baby carriers rated for any more than 45 pounds, so I think you're out of luck there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by deerest View Post
    The piggybackpack is advertised for older children but there are videos on YouTube and even their website showing it being used to carry adults.

I can't find any of the traditional/well known baby carriers rated for any more than 45 pounds, so I think you're out of luck there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello all / thanks veryuch to those who responded , i will look at the best options ))