• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Finally saying hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

forevernick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello!

My name is Nick. At least I hope it is. I'm wearing his underwear. Well, actually it's not underwear, obviously.

I am an average guy, quiet most of the time but noisy when I need to be. I watch football religiously and have my favorite teams.

Work sometimes keeps me busy, but I've gotta have money to order from XP medical. :smile1:

I'm a DL, firstly. But I have lesser AB tendencies sometimes. I enjoy the comforts of not broadcasting my fetish to friends and family. You will never see a face pic of me online. To get those, we'd have to become very close friends.

My origin stems from an experience had when I was young. It wasn't traumatizing or misplacing, but rather, an amazing memory that I believe sparked everything else.

It was also the first memory I can recall in life ... a babysitter misunderstood that I was already potty-trained. So she put me in a diaper when watching me one day.

And the rest was history.

I've never really sat and contemplated what my interests would have been, had I not found a liking to the diaper thing. But I do know that i would have been robbed of something that I truly, deeply enjoy.

So ... to that mistaken babysitter, I say "thank you".

I have learned three important truths in all these years.

1. It stands to reason that I may never find that ABDL partner. And if that's the case, I'm okay with it. My happiness doesn't require a partner in order to exist. A partner would only add to the happiness.

2. If I do find that partner, I will spoil her as much as she spoils me. I'm not much for acting like a baby. What I enjoy is feeling like one. So i don't want to tire or exhaust a Mommy with the burden of taking care of me, especially if I'm a handful. I want her to enjoy herself as well.

3. I will never have interest in being spanked or punished. This one is simple and free of compromise. It's just not my thing.

So hello, ADISC! Pleased to meet you all.

Hello Forevernick and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Welcome! You sound like a regular guy who is confident in who he is and what will make him happy. Enjoy yourself in the community.

Hey Nick. Great introduction. I totally agree with the "no punishment thing". Do you have any other babyish stuff like pacifiers? (I'm slightly addicted to my paci, too).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you all for the warm welcomes.

@Roo, I do have a pacifier but rarely use it. I have a onesie that I love, long-sleeved and warm. i really enjoy the button flap feel.

Welcome Forever nick. Yes it was a great intro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back