Is anybody planning to go see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilCDM

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I am saving my last diaper to see this move, so I dont miss a thing.

That's a good idea! I am super keen for it too :)

Yes,oh my god I ABSOLUTELY Love Harry Potter and I cant wait for this movie to come out.Me and my uncle are the the only Potter fans in the family so I might have to drag my Boyfriend to go see it with me.

was very disapointed in the harry potter movies, the ones i did see. i refused to see any of the movies after 2, too much variation from what i pictured reading the books, and i wanted to preserve what was in my imagination.

however, the new movie looks like a lot of fun, and it looks like we are going to see a return of albus dumbledore and grindlewald, but i think im going to wait till it leaves the theatres to see it

Really looking forward to seeing this!

I would love to see this in 3 D, Imax.

I'm not sure. Harry Potter was a staple of my childhood, and I was happy with the way it ended. That being said, as long as they're not trying to continue the original story-line, it might be worth seeing.

As for the other Harry Potter movies: just like one of the above posters, I was definitely disappointed with pretty much all of them. I read and re-read and re-read the entire book series so many times, and the movies just seemed to butcher the world that I was so engrossed in. Watching them now, as an adult, I don't hate them nearly as much, but it's also been some ten years or so since I last read the books.

WhiteRabbit said:
I'm not sure. Harry Potter was a staple of my childhood, and I was happy with the way it ended. That being said, as long as they're not trying to continue the original story-line, it might be worth seeing.

As for the other Harry Potter movies: just like one of the above posters, I was definitely disappointed with pretty much all of them. I read and re-read and re-read the entire book series so many times, and the movies just seemed to butcher the world that I was so engrossed in. Watching them now, as an adult, I don't hate them nearly as much, but it's also been some ten years or so since I last read the books.

I dont think so Synopsis from Wikipedia states:
There are growing dangers in the wizarding world of 1926 New York. Something mysterious is leaving a path of destruction in the streets, threatening to expose the wizarding community to the Second Salemers, a fanatical faction of No-Majs (American English for Muggles) bent on eradicating them. And the powerful, dark wizard Gellert Grindelwald, after wreaking havoc in Europe, has slipped away… and is now nowhere to be found.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantastic_Beasts_and_Where_to_Find_Them_(film)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back