Tena Ultra Stretch

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdsu09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Found a pack of these at a local medical supply store, 36 pack for 29.99. Any thoughts or opinions on them.

These are ok, the stretch supers are much more absorbant though. Personally I like them but I only buy them when I can do so locally, my favorite part about them is that once you have them taped up nice and snug they are still stretchy enough to pull up and down in case you want to use the toilet instead of the diaper

I've only really had store brand and depends. So i feel anything would be better but I am hesitant to spend money on a product I haven't used, since I don't buy products that often.

I've never tried that product although I might buy some from the local mobility shop in the town near me if they can get them order in for me maybe at a discount saying that I am a regular customer but until then I will have to wait tell I get back from my vacation in the far-east of asia.

Yours sincerely
Chinababy888

They are pretty good. Definitely better than store brand and depends and more absorbent too. They have one stretchy tab on each side and should fit quite well, unless you're really small. The super stretches are more absorbent, but it's a really good value for your money. They do have a cloth-like backing though. So if you're like me that's a plus, especially with comfort and noise. But, if you like plastic more, that might detract from it.

I prefer plastic but those seem impossible to come by in store. What about fitright restore diapers, I found another supply store that carries those. 20 pack for just shy of $30.

Those are absolute crap in my opinion. Not worth the price. But you might like them.

I love Fitright Restore! That price is insane, though. You can get 80pc case for just a few more bucks online.

FitRight's are pretty bad. I don't like the fit, performance, or style. They have a rather strange shape that makes them feel really weird.

The stretch to fit supers are the best fitting diaper as you can readjust the tabs after a total void but be warned they really need a booster like tena night bladder pads as the tenas like to take there time converting the pee to gel also known as a leak!!!! Sat down on the chair to fast and thought niagra falls was in my kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back