new MyDiaper designs

Status
Not open for further replies.

beckijed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Just wasting some time and went to Save Express website MyDiaper have only gone and brought out two new designs... A Plain Black one and a Blue one with stars diamonds and my little ponies?? Not fussed about Black but gotta get some of the blue ones...

heh... black diapers... I just don't quite understand that one. How about some pics of the other one? (actually what the heck, show us what the black one looks like too I suppose, inside and out... hopefully the tapes aren't white?)

Geez those blue ones look great... MyDiaper needs to be stocked in Australia again.

Not a fan of black diapers (I did try the Fabines) but those pink ones are gorgeous.

I've contacted ABUniverse and Bambino Diapers to see if either of them were interested in carrying the line of MyDiaper. ABU doesn't want to deal with the problems of carrying other brands, fair nuff. But Bambino is already carrying Rearz (a recent addition) and I bet they are selling well. (though their price is surprisingly close to what it costs me to order direct from Rearz in CA and get it shipped to the USA) It'll be a day or two before I hear back from them, hopefully with good news.

Bambino only carries some of the Rearz line... other than that there really isn't anyone in the USA that carries different brands of diapers like Rearz or DiaperConn does. We need someone here that carries european brands.

I really like the looks of these, going to get a few bags at the very least. I was impressed with the couple bags of their animals and white, it's a good diaper and reasonable base price. The Rearz link though... the image they have on that page LOOKS like the original MyDiaper, with the white background with pastel pink and blue prints on it, not the jazzy deep colors I posted earlier - I wonder if there's a confusion in the names or if Rearz isn't carrying what we'd like to see them carry?

Update: looks like ordering from https://www.saveexpress.de/ is doable in english, just hit the union jack. and they carry size large. (the above link was for XL)

size large: http://www.saveexpress.de/en/inkont...aper-blue-nacht-windel-gr.l-blau-10er-packung

I priced 8 bags shipped to USA, about $166 for 80. $2/pc shipped (from germany) seems quite fair?
(love the google translate, "- Spout on both sides")

Last edited:
ArchtopK said:
here is a great page of reviews with Mydiaper night included https://myleniumhealthstuff.info/2015/10/29/diaper-test-mydiaper-night/ It sound pretty good, except for the printing rubbing off.

yeah that's another one referring to the original as "mydiaper night", so I suspect that's what Rearz is carrying, not the new darker blue ones. Some things that set them apart from other diapers: the tape panel is made of a very thin, harder plastic, that initially gives them a very "cheap" feel, but it's durable, comfortable to the touch, and pretty crinkly. The padding extends far up the front and back, almost touching the waistband ribbing, which is better than a lot of diapers that have an inch or more of "dead plastic" between the waistband and where the padding ends. All in all a very good medium capacity diaper. Could think of it as the more expensive plastic alternative to the preschools I suppose. They use the same leak guards. Now that I've started paying more attention to that, the leak guards with the twin elastic bands are in a very specific set of diapers, and is a much better performer than the single elastics. I've still had issues with lotion making the bands "escape", but without lotion and with normal to high wear, they stay put, unlike a lot of the single elastic leakguards out there. (afaik, all of ABU's diapers use the better double elastic leak guards)

Ahh memory finally hit me... the front panel material, I knew I'd seen it before. It's what BareBum uses on their diapers. But BB doesn't glue them down well enough and they actually start peeling off if you've been wearing for awhile.

bambinod said:
heh... black diapers... I just don't quite understand that one. How about some pics of the other one? (actually what the heck, show us what the black one looks like too I suppose, inside and out... hopefully the tapes aren't white?)

yep don't get black ones and with white tapes as well???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back