Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I decided to meditate and put some lubaby mobile music on from YouTube, the song playing was beautiful but I started blubbering for some reason and I felt emotional.

Does anybody else experience this or am I tapped out? I felt safe but I couldn't stop my tears rolling down my cheeks!

What the hecks going on here?

It's just your way of letting your feelings out. Music can be a powerful trigger. See it as a good thing :)

Its probably because you get to finally feel comfortable enough to let things that may have been bottled up out, which is never a bad thing. It's better to let it all out in your own little happy place, and your mind probably knows that, overall id look at it as positive , as a emotional release :D

I get that around my time of month.. like someone said something cute to me last week and I cried at them.. and I cried at videos on youtube.. and I cried at pictures..

teddybear206 said:
Its probably because you get to finally feel comfortable enough to let things that may have been bottled up out, which is never a bad thing. It's better to let it all out in your own little happy place, and your mind probably knows that, overall id look at it as positive , as a emotional release :D

I agree -- it's good to get it all out. But it can also help to figure out why you had these feelings so you can identify what's causing them, and if there's anything you can do to reduce any underlying sadness, and how you can recognise those feelings when they occur, so you don't bottle them up and get overwhelmed when they all come out at once.

:grouphug:

don't worry its ok to cry its ok just to let go its a lot worse bottling it up

Hearing something that dates back to an earlier part of your life can make you emotionally relive that moments from the past. I do it all the time. Sometimes I'll play something on the piano that's so profound, it will make me want to cry and I have to fight the feeling. I don't want to get the keyboard wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back