I told my girlfriend 4 months ago and the progression since

Status
Not open for further replies.

PamperedRaver

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey guys. I've been a long time lurker of this site and wanted go share my experience of coming out to my girlfriend of 6 months (at the time) about being a DL.

I had never told a single soul about my interest in wearing diapers. I've had an interest in diapers ever since I was 3 years old and was caught running down the hall wearing one of my little brothers diapers.

I hadn't dated in over a decade and the previous relationship was a high school 6 month non sexual one.

Flash forward to 2016. We started dating on January 1st this year and fell in love very fast. I've never met someone quite like her. We're so alike and love going to raves and shows amongst other fun things. Everything was perfect except for one thing. I hadn't told her about my love for wearing diapers and how they made me feel. I read countless threads on here and other sites, listened to Dream a Little podcast, and ran every situation through my head. I knew this was someone that I had to tell her to be 100% open.

On July 3rd while laying in bed that morning I decide to tell her. I was extremely nervous and felt like I had a pit in my stomach. It was so tough to get the words out. Finally I mustered "I love you so much and want to tell you something that I've never told anyone before." She was really nervous as to what I was going to say next. "Ever since I was 3 years old I've had an interest in wearing diapers. It's been with me ever since and it's something I enjoy doing." She had a confused look on her face but then said "that's okay" as she continued to process the bombshell I just dropped. She asked me some questions such as: why would you like that? Do you use them? Have you thought about talking to a therapist about stopping? We talked to a bit and it was awkward but I had finally done it. Over the next 24 hours she was emotional and was wondering how someone could like such a thing. When it was time for her to head home (we were long distance dating) she said "being into diapers is much better than worrying about a guy being into other more vulgar stuff".

Three weeks later she told me she had done more reading online and understands why I like it and how it makes me feel. That night after a concert she told me I could wear one for her. This was the first time anyone had ever seen me in a diaper since I was 3 years old. It was such an amazing feeling. I fell asleep as we spooned and was on cloud nine.

A week later we had our first sexual experience using a diaper. We were a little loopy after coming back from a show in Miami and I put a diaper on and got in bed. She proceeded to start rubbing me and eventually went inside the diaper and caused me to have an amazing organism that blew my mind. She said she enjoyed that and we should do it again sometime. A week later, we had diapered sex and it was incredible even though the diapers came off shortly thereafter!

Two months later she moved in with me and has been very permitting to letting me wear diapers when I feel like it although I don't try to do it all time time because our vanilla part of the relationship is very important too. One night after a concert she asked if I could diaper her so she could use it to pee (for the first time) so she wouldn't have to go to the living room where we had a guest staying the night. We were using a Dry 24/7 which I find to be great at preventing leaks. We proceeded to cuddle both in wet diapers and fell asleep. I woke up before her in the morning and couldn't believe that my amazing girlfriend was laying next to me in a wet diaper looking so precious and cute. It meant the world to me how far our progesssion has come.

Since then I've been wearing about twice a week usually on the weekends before bed. It's been amazing being able to openly wear just a t-shirt and diaper while cooking breakfast. She's accepting of me wearing around her and it's literally a dream come true. I just love her so much and am so excited about spending the rest of my life with her. I had always dreamed about having someone like her in my life and am so blessed that my dream has come true.

Who else has had this type of experience?

Reactions: diaperlovah
babymt said:
You sound like a very lucky person. Well done and hang on to her. My wife lets me wear diapers, but doesn't participate all that much. Enjoy and keep the balance as you are doing.

Thank you! I'm extemely lucky to have found the love of my life who's accepting of me and loves me for me. I can't imagine life without her.

You are very lucky. My financee is okay with me wearing diapers, but she doesn't want to participate at all.

that... is... amazing! Don't let that one get away, I might hunt her down and try to steal her!

That's great to here. I never had a relationship before i met my wife. It wouldn't have felt right for me keeping it a secret. It's hard to find someone, but i think that a big part of that comes from you accepting yourself. Lovely to here such a happy story!

Marting said:
That's great to here. I never had a relationship before i met my wife. It wouldn't have felt right for me keeping it a secret. It's hard to find someone, but i think that a big part of that comes from you accepting yourself. Lovely to here such a happy story!

Thank you. I never though I'd find this type of happiness and had almost given up hope that I'd ever find someone let alone someone who would accept me for me. Literally life changing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations! I live a life like yours. What I can suggest you is, do not push it to hard and learn to listen and observe her feelings and play your cards well. Sometimes she won't be that supportive about our wearing diapers so back down a bit. Is cool that Che finds you cute in diapers and everything but remember (like another wise member told me here in this forum) she also want to have her prince charming. So make it balanced. :)

couchesstevenboy said:
Congratulations! I live a life like yours. What I can suggest you is, do not push it to hard and learn to listen and observe her feelings and play your cards well. Sometimes she won't be that supportive about our wearing diapers so back down a bit. Is cool that Che finds you cute in diapers and everything but remember (like another wise member told me here in this forum) she also want to have her prince charming. So make it balanced. :)

So true. Never lose sight that there needs to be balance. If the diapers become too much, she will start to hate it, which will lead to not wanting you to wear them. Take it slow and keep her needs in mind.

My wife has always known about my nappies, she doesn't mind and even buys them for me sometimes. :) I told her right at the start of the relationship like your girlfriend she said "why would you like them" funny how a woman's mind works. :)

I've realized that I do need to take it slower and not try to press it and be happy with what I have and see where it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How wonderful of a story this is! I am very happy for both of you. The fact that you do keep the balance, as has been stated in this thread already, will only strengtehn the longevity of it all.

When things are kept in perspective and in moderation, they tend to go well and continue to be a blessing.

this is great hehe congratulations :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back