• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi Guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyGirl4Ever907

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello all! I just joined, I'm an adult baby just starting to explore the infant side of me. I'm currently attending Seattle Pacific University for music therapy. I love playing my flute (I've been playing since the fifth grade), I love reading, though I don't as often as I used to anymore. I used to write a lot of fiction, haven't really had much motivation, though, and I love cross-stitching. It's amazing watching a project go from one stitch to a whole picture. I joined ADISC to find people that I could talk to about the diapered life-style, but who also want to just talk about life in general, rather than get stuck on one topic.
I guess that's it for now, I can't wait to meet you all!

welcome to the site

Welcome!

I was a music major (voice) for all of half a semester in college before I realized I didn't really like doing solo repertoire, but one of my classmates is now a professional music therapist and has been having a lot of success! I think its a cool field that hasn't been fully explored.

That's what I thought. I hadn't heard of the field until I visited campus last fall, and I fell in love with it. My whole life I've been involved in music and really wanted a career that involved music, but didn't think I'd make it as a performer. My declared intended major was Music Ed until my flute professor told me about music therapy, and then all of the pieces sort of fell together. I'm only half-way through my first quarter, but I'm 90% sure that this is what I want to do with my life.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back