Not open for further replies.

Ghost01

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Today I'm sad.
I was abused by my "parents" and because of that I feel like an orphan.
I just can't stand anymore to be alone.
I just would find an adoptive family who love le and accept me as I am.
I know it not easy because this site is English and I'm in France but I needed to share my pain. I hope some of you will understand me...

That's rough, but hang in there. The fact that you were abused isn't your fault, what defines you is how you handle it, though I suspect you must have some coping mecanisms. On the other hand, ADISC is a support group, so you can talk here ☺ I can't be of much help, the only thing I can offer is a friendly face and support, but I have felt that desire along my life as well, because it's easier to dream than to live, but things do come together, and who knows, maybe one day you'll find yourself surrounded by the people you trust the most, friends, etc. which can be as much of a family as real family (and sometimes less disappointing).

I was abused as well so I will know, but you should worry about trust first, that is the best place to start, and to start fresh.

First of all thanx to all of you for your gentleness and support. Don't worry I will not commit suicide.
Your words really warmed my heart. Starrunner, your answer gave me a lot of strength because now I see better how strong I am.
Your words of all 3 helped me to see that now I'm on the right tracks.
Now, I work with a therapist for 3 years and a half and I understood why my "parents" did what they did. But what is difficult to harness is my feeling to be an orphan because nobody seem to understand me because my "parents" are still alive and they didn't abandoned me… But I swear I really feel like an orphan and I don't know how to deal with it…
Second point hard to overcome is my loneliness. I would like to find a mommy and a daddy who would take care of me and love me as I am.
If you're ok I would to talk about that with you but if it too personal for each one of you, I understand.
Once again, thanx for your kindness and big hugs to all of you :grouphug:

Ghost01 said:
Today I'm sad.
I was abused by my "parents" and because of that I feel like an orphan.
I just can't stand anymore to be alone.
I just would find an adoptive family who love le and accept me as I am.
I know it not easy because this site is English and I'm in France but I needed to share my pain. I hope some of you will understand me...

Your English is perfectly understandable. Do not think that this website isn't for you because English isn't your first language. We're here to provide support for everyone. I understand it can be tough when you're in a dark place and you have had a hard past but this is something that will get better over time.

Just now maybe you should look for some social group to join? A hobby club, sports team, something like that. I think some camaraderie is good for your mental health if you're feeling lonely. In the long run you will have a proper family though. There's someone for everyone on this big earth!

Your English is perfectly understandable. Do not think that this website isn't for you because English isn't your first language. We're here to provide support for everyone. I understand it can be tough when you're in a dark place and you have had a hard past but this is something that will get better over time.

No no it's not what I meant. I know that my English is not so bad but I say so because if I find a mommy on here she will probably be English or American and we could never see us IRL.

Just now maybe you should look for some social group to join? A hobby club, sports team, something like that. I think some camaraderie is good for your mental health if you're feeling lonely. In the long run you will have a proper family though. There's someone for everyone on this big earth!

You're right! But unfortunately I'm disabled and my daily life takes all my time so I can't add something new in my life for now. But I definitely would ;)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back