• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fininco

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi!

Fininco here. I'm almost 40 and nickname mostly tells it. I think that my bladder can have sometimes it's own mind and not acting like I would like it to act. I've been reading this forum for some time already, but now finally registered myself.

Professionally I'm working at graphical industry. On spare time I like to travel, take photos, read and also have some nice beers in pub with friends.

I'm looking for support, and also other like-minded people (incontinent, dl or whatever). I'm quite openminded for chatting. Feel free to ask more.

Hello Fininco and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Hi and welcome. We have a large group on this site who are incontinent and I think you'll receive a lot of support both from them and the rest of us. There's also a lot of information shared, both medical and which diapers work best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back