I must admit t'is a strange 'hobby' of mine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duuude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
I mean, I just soaked and messed my diaper and am lying on the floor in bliss, with my thumb in my mouth (trying out some AB)... It still amazes me that I enjoy it so... But I do anyway 😅

Hey, it's not hurting you or anyone else and it makes you happy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

So totally agree

I just stumbled across ABDL by pure chance......flicking through youtube as this vid just popped up of a guy wetting him self in a nappy.....it was like a light came on in my head and I thought I gotta try that.

Best decision I ever made I just love it........never knew wearing a nappy again would give me great pleasure.

You don't have to use the toilet at your age just because society says so. When I was three, I was nowhere close to being potty-trained because I didn't like that I was being told "Okay, you're done with diapers, now you're gonna use this thing called the toilet from now on". So I said no way, I like my diapers. I was like three years and six or seven months when I finally gave in because I guess I was excited about going to kindergarten in a couple of years but was told that nobody goes to kindergarten in a diaper, or something like that. I think that moment when I was three was when I decided that not only did I not consider it strange to be in diapers as a three-year-old, but also if I made it to my fourth birthday still in diapers it wouldn't be weird either, or when I was five, six, seven and so on. Even though I was in "big boy undies" by my fourth birthday, I continued to have this idea in my head for the next several years that someone could just put a diaper on me and I wouldn't feel weird or embarrassed. It didn't really become a fetish for me until I was about 12, and it wasn't a hobby of mine until my first diaper-buying trips at the age of 17. But the idea has been in my head since before I was even considered potty-trained. In a nutshell, those of us on this site don't think your hobby is strange. It's our hobby too and we don't think it's strange.

Good for you! I'm afraid to do anything but wear the diapers. Need some motivation, I'm scared I'll leak or something!

I love that moment- after you've given in and totally released yourself into your deepest kinks. Feeling a little embarrassed at what you did, but also the thrill of not giving a $#@k what others might think of you. Just being yourself, accepting yourself for what you are.

deerest said:
Hey, it's not hurting you or anyone else and it makes you happy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

handsomestallion said:
You don't have to use the toilet at your age just because society says so. When I was three, I was nowhere close to being potty-trained because I didn't like that I was being told "Okay, you're done with diapers, now you're gonna use this thing called the toilet from now on". So I said no way, I like my diapers. I was like three years and six or seven months when I finally gave in because I guess I was excited about going to kindergarten in a couple of years but was told that nobody goes to kindergarten in a diaper, or something like that. I think that moment when I was three was when I decided that not only did I not consider it strange to be in diapers as a three-year-old, but also if I made it to my fourth birthday still in diapers it wouldn't be weird either, or when I was five, six, seven and so on. Even though I was in "big boy undies" by my fourth birthday, I continued to have this idea in my head for the next several years that someone could just put a diaper on me and I wouldn't feel weird or embarrassed. It didn't really become a fetish for me until I was about 12, and it wasn't a hobby of mine until my first diaper-buying trips at the age of 17. But the idea has been in my head since before I was even considered potty-trained. In a nutshell, those of us on this site don't think your hobby is strange. It's our hobby too and we don't think it's strange.

This thread is more of a comment on the absurd of it when you stop and contemplate the bigger picture than it is about me beating myself up over loving (times infinity) to wear and use diapers 😆 It's almost like a haiku 😂

I think this is a good way to look at it. I believe we should acknowledge the strangeness of these desires and actions even as we embrace them. Humans do things for pleasure that can be strange. Ours aren't the strangest but they're odder than most. Kept in appropriate bounds, it's wonderful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back