Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So nervous right now

Default So nervous right now

So I told my wife about my diapers a little over a year ago and it didn't go over well. She even threatened to take the kids and leave. You may remember my posts about it. Anyways, she has slowly come around and now let's me wear in private . Just not around her. She doesn't want to see them or know they exist. I have been good on this arrangement up until now. My wife went to bed early and I got the strongest urge to wear a diaper to bed because I very rarely get to. I decided to diaper up and crawl into bed and see what transpires tomorrow morning. I kind of want to be discovered because I want to show her that me wearing around her is no big deal. But I'm also scared she may flip out. I may lose he nerve and wake up early to take it off, but if does feel so good to be in my bed diapered for once.

Let us know...how exciting!

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

Hope everything goes well. Keep us posted.

MarchinBunny

Well, I personally don't think it's the best idea ever, especially with how she reacted originally. I am sort of surprised it's something you are willing to risk. Either way, I wish you the best of luck and hope all goes well.

Well she woke up. We started fooling around a little and she reached down there and I stopped her. I didn't want her to freak out so I told her I had one on because I had the urge. All she said was "we aren't supposed to give in so easily to our urges", it that's it. The morning has continued as normal.

I'm a little late to the party but I have to say that I don't think this was a great way to go about it. If you talk further, I think you'd do well to apologize. The apology is not because you want to wear or wear diapers but because you sprung it on her without fair warning. I don't know why she has such a problem with it but some people do. Some can get over it and I guess some can't. I don't think pushing it in that way is likely to help or even particularly fair.

I absolutely understand your frustration and wish to change the dynamic but I doubt that a wild gesture will be the thing.

Well all is still well, but I did tell her when it took it off and she said, " good, because it's totally not sexy". But she wasn't mad about it.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedInPuyallup View Post
    Well all is still well, but I did tell her when it took it off and she said, " good, because it's totally not sexy". But she wasn't mad about it.
    I don't suppose it would help that we could gather a lot of people who would disagree (strongly) with her that it's not sexy

Haha. We should try it. But seriously, I don't expect a non ABDL to ever understand our desires to wear diapers. I just want to be able to wear when I want in the house that I pay for. She has the things that make her happy such as purses, shoes and chocolate and inhave my video games and diapers. Both of which she is not fond of. She tolerates the video games well enough, but I can tel she gets upset when I want to play a game rather than paying attention to her. I honestly only play about once a week and maybe and hour or two. I don't see why it is a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedInPuyallup View Post
    So I told my wife about my diapers a little over a year ago and it didn't go over well. She even threatened to take the kids and leave. You may remember my posts about it. Anyways, she has slowly come around and now let's me wear in private . Just not around her. She doesn't want to see them or know they exist. I have been good on this arrangement up until now. My wife went to bed early and I got the strongest urge to wear a diaper to bed because I very rarely get to. I decided to diaper up and crawl into bed and see what transpires tomorrow morning. I kind of want to be discovered because I want to show her that me wearing around her is no big deal. But I'm also scared she may flip out. I may lose he nerve and wake up early to take it off, but if does feel so good to be in my bed diapered for once.
    Diapers are not worth someone taking your kids away. It doesnt matter how much you want it.