Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyJ316

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Anyone ever try any of the adult diapers available on AliExpress? Most of them looked pretty cheap and left me uninspired. A couple brands looked interesting, though. The padding looked quilted/molded into an egg crate type design. Raised, quarter sized dots in a repeating pattern. There's also video of an impressive pour test, about 1 liter dumped into an open diaper (guards up) far faster than a human could 'go.' It held, and locked it in pretty fast.

They might be cheap, but after reading about scandals of fake Chinese goods...
What if they contain things that are harmful to health?

They're not all cheap. After shipping, some would cost as much as other super premiums.

Ive just ordered an all in one diaper from China. Looked really nice.

Marting said:
Ive just ordered an all in one diaper from China. Looked really nice.

Can you share the link to the ones you ordered?

Fingers crossed it works out.

It was from a mobile phone app called Wish. It arrived today, and looks great! Havnt tried it yet though.

Marting said:
It was from a mobile phone app called Wish. It arrived today, and looks great! Havnt tried it yet though.

I have screen captures from the App and the nappy if i can figure out how to add pictures in here :)

Maybe now?

Screenshot_20161029-150801.jpg
Screenshot_20161029-150733.jpg
Screenshot_20161029-150725.jpg
Screenshot_20161029-150713.jpg

Sorry the App is in finnish but when u install it u can choose different language. :) Its a pocket nappy and u get one pad with it but they sell more pads also in the app or you can use towels or something inside too :)

I tried looking through their offerings, I actually seemed to find pictures of a lot of those high end ABDL diapers. I can't remember a lot of them, but in particular I remember one that was definitely a fabine, down to every last detail. I think these are the companies that make ALL of the foreign made premium diapers and it seems they're ok with shipping them to anyone.

Having said that, while some of them don't explicitly mention a minimum order, some of them have quantities like "50,000 minimum" that makes me think you'd have to buy retail quantities to buy from them. I'm gonna try to order some that look familiar, see what happens : )

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/best-selling-new-high-quality-super_60277391096.html

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/free-samples-sleepy-disposable-adult-baby_60270025871.html

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/ABDL-thick-free-adult-diaper-pants_60422075349.html

Rearz Seduction: http://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...60525626358.html?spm=a2700.7724838.0.0.Wfi4xZ

You gotta tell us how well it works. It looks cute though. :)

When my son was a newborn we had the exact same diapers (but infant size) for him.

I will do! Unfortunately the mother in law is coming down for ten days, so i have long wait! :wallbash:

I am also intrigued by products available in the far east but for the most part the aliexpress line up is a bit week, mostly plastic thin low sap briefs with normal adhesive tabs, cheep everyday products that aren't really worth airmailing half way round the world.
I thought Chinese adult diapers would be knock offs of the wacky hi tech Japanese diapers with there padded leak guards and elastic velcro tabs but I just can't find any like what I'm after.

HappyNappin said:
I am also intrigued by products available in the far east but for the most part the aliexpress line up is a bit week, mostly plastic thin low sap briefs with normal adhesive tabs, cheep everyday products that aren't really worth airmailing half way round the world.

I tried some MyDiaper recently, I got the impression that they were a bit of a knockoff, but they're actually pretty good. Leak guards don't like lotion, but other than that I'm quite satisfied with them.

HappyNappin said:
I thought Chinese adult diapers would be knock offs of the wacky hi tech Japanese diapers with there padded leak guards and elastic velcro tabs but I just can't find any like what I'm after.

Wackey Hi Tec Japanese Diapers... sounds interesting anyone got any links to sites for these???

No but I tend to buy my diapers when I arrive in a country where I am staying as in living in or on holiday.

My best diapers so far have been the following:

Hong Kong

1. ElderJoy adult diapers (L)
2. Select Parknshop adult diapers (L)
3. Dispo123 adult diapers (L)
4. Mannings own brand (L)

Philippines

1. Primecare adult diapers (L)
2. Grand adult diapers (L)
3. Cares overnights adult diapers (L)
4. DR'P adult diapers export version (L)

England UK

1. ABENA Delta Form L3 adult diapers (L)
2. Tena Slip Ultima adult diapers (L)
3. Tena Slip Maxi adult diapers (L)
4. Cuddlez/Drydayz adult diapers (L)
5.Boots Staydry slips adult diapers (L)

America

1. Bambino Classico adult diapers (L)
2. ABU Superdry kids adult diapers (L)
3. Dry24/7 adult diapers (L)
4. Tranquillity premium adult diapers (L)

See my reviews for more details.

I have pretty much decided that this is the source for the pocket diapers Daily Diapers sells.

- - - Updated - - -

I bought a couple. One never came and I got a refund. The other was very thin and had a terry-looking insert. The insert smelled awful and I could never wash out the chemical-like smell. It was a Velcro diaper that sort of wrapped around at the front waist. I remember the listing said something like "diaper for old man", lol.

It has been publicised quite widely that many of the Chinese adult population wear nappies during the day, in particular when they have to travel, crowded trains, dirty toilets and so forth. The Chinese do not seem to be phased by it, look at the amount that wear nose/mouth masks in public during their daily life, they are aware of the germs that are about where crowds gather.

So I think it is possible that the nappies they sell could well be a good quality product?

T

Tranquillo said:
It has been publicised quite widely that many of the Chinese adult population wear nappies during the day, in particular when they have to travel, crowded trains, dirty toilets and so forth. The Chinese do not seem to be phased by it, look at the amount that wear nose/mouth masks in public during their daily life, they are aware of the germs that are about where crowds gather.

It's more comfortable to do something you consider "a bit unusual" in public when there's others doing it too. I'd imagine when facemasks were uncommon in china people were stressed a bit and reluctant to wear them. Now you walk down the street in some cities and NOT wearing a facemask is the odd-man-out. So cuts the social pressure.

Same when you're in the grocery store, if people are walking down the diaper aisle and grabbing a bag or two constantly as you stroll by, your reaching out and grabbing one doesn't stand out at all anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back