• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catt

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
Hi guys! call me Ip'd, I'm new to these forums but not new to being a diaper lover! (ish). I discovered my love for wearing a diaper and going whenever i wanted to about 8 months ago, after i got tired of peeing in my pants for so long (for fun not incontinence). So i am curious, how is your guyses days going? what is your guyses favourite thing to do? Favourite kind of music? Lets make new friends today!

Welcome to ADISC!

My days are filled with working on my house and doing other adult things so I don't get the chance to diaper up as much as I might want. I diaper up for both stress relief and just because...

I listen to classical music most of the day with an emphasize on the organ. I love that and it is another way for me to de-stress. What type of music do you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back