I'd like to try and get into a Little headspace, but I don't know how...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duuude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Suggestions?

For me the key is trying to clear your mind. I think being little has a lot in line with meditation. I find it hard to cleare my mind, even when little, because of my damn OCD, but ultimately i would say...be curious, relax, and do anything that keeps you calm and chilled. Oh, and a nappy always helps ;)

Duuude said:
Suggestions?

Hi Duuude.

I would suggest you just relax you can not get it wrong. What is right for you is right for you. It is a mide set and you if you try to get in to it you can find all you do is age play. Which is fine if you are into age playing. But little spaces is different to playing at being a serten age.

This is my sergestion for getting in tuch with your iner child. First sit and relax and give your self so prase, but as you would to a child that as worked hard.

Tell your self that it time to play for a while and what you would like to do. Go with the first thing that comes to mind. Favourite toy or activity. Then just go and play for a while let you I child lead you it is his time to be in control so no adulting.

Help this helps you babby boy.

Also I see you identify yourself as a DL as well as an AB so diapering up and drinking from a bottle Etc may also help as trigers.

Sisi

Perfect Elibean! A great definition of Littlespace.

Evreyone does this a little bit differently than anyone else. I personally do it by rocking myself while listening to lullabies, or snuggling my stuffy and quietly watch some sleepytime shows. Other ABDL's, babyfurs, or diaper lovers etc. may prefer a more playful approach however. It could be hearing certain "triggers" or using/playing with certain trigger "items" that may acheive this. It is even possible for one night to be different than the next.

Maybe creating a space for yourself with all your "little" stuff in it, I have a room I turned into a nursery and I start getting into little space as soon as I go in. Don't have to go as far as I did but having my own spot with all my little stuff in one area helps me out alot.

I think many of us have a particular motivation that gets us into little space. I like watching cartoons (some cartoons at any rate) and playing games, and if I'm all dressed up in a diaper and footie PJs hugging a plushie while watching My Little Pony, I start to feel pretty little. I'm not thinking to myself "time to feel little" though, I'm thinking to myself that I want to be dressed little and I want to watch this show, and I want a plushie to hold because I want those things sometimes even when I start out feeling like a normal adult.

If you really don't have any particular thing you want to try, but you want to feel little and are struggling to find a way to get there, I'd suggest something random. Grab your nearest boardgame and 6-sided die, and make a list of a few things: watching a cartoon, playing with some toys, coloring or drawing a picture, I dunno, there are plenty of suggestions and I'm sure people here in the thread can come up with more. Just list out 6 and roll and see which one you get. Put on a diaper, and then try whatever activity you got, see if it works.

There's some great advice here, but I've just been feeling like I can't overcome my own mind's criticism... I'm a little sceptical by nature, so I mostly wind up thinking ''what the hell am I doing?'' , even if I'm enjoying it... Maybe I should get a pacifier, or a bottle, but it's so much more about the diapers for me that I feel like it's not worth the time/money... The problem is, I think I was an AB before I was a DL, but with time, the AB side kind of evolved into DL (I think puberty helped in this evil plot). But I remember being young and wanting to use pacis and drink from a bottle, so I guess what I'm trying to do is reconnect with my ABness, if that makes any sense...

I get that feeling too! Like "Why do I enjoy this?" Almost embarrassed for myself. But I'm slowly coming to terms that it's just something I enjoy and it doesn't really hurt anyone. It is unusual of course, and not always carefree and comes with risks of being found out, but I guess that's part of the thrill of it!

I just wore my first ab diapers last night and felt pure bliss, nothing is quite like the feeling of a thick diaper and a blanket and lots of pillows to comfort you. I guess part of the diaper thing is it gives you one less thing to worry about! I'm finding it to be soothing and I plan on wearing more to ease stress. Don't worry about what others think, if you're in your own home and not throwing it in the worlds face you have nothing to be ashamed of!

- - - Updated - - -

Don't let your worry deter you from something you enjoy!

For me, dressing the part puts me in little space better than any other trigger. So a diaper, onesie, footed pajamas, pacifier...add a stuffed animal and I'm feeling very small!

My favorite little activities are playing with my stuffed animals and playing with tactile toys like play doh and kinetic sand! I can be creative and just kind of...free. :)

I hope you can figure out what works for you soon and can enjoy being small!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

google my little lullaby nursery. There are some free downloads and some that cost $10 that are really quite nice to listen to.

Hey! Just be yourself. Do whatever you like to do to have fun. Try to know you and your little self better, each person is different. Don't force it ;) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back