Thread: I have just relised what I am missing

Default I have just relised what I am missing

I think I have found my adult side who wants to have a good time with her friends. My dad yesterday took me to a darts match and I saw how his friends interacted and I saw a few poeple my one age group and I started to relise I want a friend who is not like a child.

I still want my ABDL friends but I relised I want my vanilla friends as well. Sometimes it's refreshing to let go of the little side for a few hours.

I put myself down because of ,y lack of social skills and I got very frustrated due to me not letting myself be heard, being too shy and very frustrated and wondering what went wrong.

I am still a little at heart but I was sad without friends which I still don't have as I don't have the confidence to get myself out there to get a friend.

Sounds like there are some really possitive things happening with you. Well done! Dont panic if it takes a while to make friends. The fact that you are oppening yourself up to the possibility is a massive step forward. Sounds like youve done some really possitive thinking recently. Keep up the good work!

MarchinBunny

I find no matter who you are, and no matter how into being an AB you are ... having an adult life at least somewhat is more healthy overall. It allows you to interact with different types of people, and experience things you may not be able to experience only being around ABDL friends. It's also a very different kind of fun I find. It's nice to relax and just enjoy the company while having even an adult conversation, maybe even playing some adult like games whether it be pool or darts or something else.

Much like we can have too much adult time, we can also have too much little time. A balance seems to always be the best answer. You can't let either control your life or take over, because when you do .... you lose out on the other and it can lead to some pretty hard times.

It's actually making me feel excited about the possibility about adult hood more and having proper friends and it would also mean putting my painful past behind me, I won't find out if i have a appointment until I go home on Sunday from vacation unfortunitaly.

Glad to her you're having these positive developments, I hope to hear of more soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    It's actually making me feel excited about the possibility about adult hood more and having proper friends and it would also mean putting my painful past behind me, I won't find out if i have a appointment until I go home on Sunday from vacation unfortunitaly.
    I'm glad you've come this far, and so quickly. I've thought that the death of you mom has been really tough on you. This is a good step forward. I've always had to have friends, and especially one good friend that I could talk to.

You've had a good first experience. Try to relax with this and let things happen naturally. The world is full of good people. We are bombarded by the things bad people do, and we never hear about good people doing good things, but they're out there. I think you'll like yourself and the upcoming days if you can socialize with some nice people.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    I think I have found my adult side who wants to have a good time with her friends. My dad yesterday took me to a darts match and I saw how his friends interacted and I saw a few poeple my one age group and I started to relise I want a friend who is not like a child.

I still want my ABDL friends but I relised I want my vanilla friends as well. Sometimes it's refreshing to let go of the little side for a few hours.

I put myself down because of ,y lack of social skills and I got very frustrated due to me not letting myself be heard, being too shy and very frustrated and wondering what went wrong.

I am still a little at heart but I was sad without friends which I still don't have as I don't have the confidence to get myself out there to get a friend.
    Well congratulations! I think that's a good realisation and I think it'll be good for you. Living sometimes as a little and sometimes as an adult is entirely possible and there's a lot of benefits to that, and not all adult things are boring and stressful. I can understand not feeling confident about your social skills but just remember that most people aren't big meanies that reject someone just because they're too quiet or they say something that isn't quite the usual.

What I'm trying to say is don't worry too much when you're talking to strangers. People like making friends. Just having some shared things to talk about is all it takes sometimes (even if it's just a shared complaint or something silly like that).