Am I the only one who hates birthdays, Christmas, Halloween, New year and easter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBelleReturns

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I hate them, I hate them so much, because it just reminds me of how alone I am, how no one really remembers me, I will never be a part of anything. I'm never invited to anything, I'm always alone, so when the holidays role around, I see everyone else having a great time and posting on Facebook about it, and then I am sat here alone at home feeling left out and forgotten, they all look so happy with their families, I wish I had one, a real one. I shouldn't feel sorry for myself, but I do, I feel so hated and forgotten and lost. Why do I even care?

LittleBelle said:
I hate them, I hate them so much, because it just reminds me of how alone I am, how no one really remembers me, I will never be a part of anything. I'm never invited to anything, I'm always alone, so when the holidays role around, I see everyone else having a great time and posting on Facebook about it, and then I am sat here alone at home feeling left out and forgotten, they all look so happy with their families, I wish I had one, a real one. I shouldn't feel sorry for myself, but I do, I feel so hated and forgotten and lost. Why do I even care?

I know the feeling, even on my graduation I pretty much was alone, everyone else was having the times of there lives, and I'm by myself, pretty much spent my last day of year 12 by myself (this was last year)

My 19th birthday, I spent by myself, none of my so called friends remembered or even bothered to say happy birthday, while a couple days later, you would see popular people, getting so many "happy birthdays" and have so much friends it's kind of depressing.

I too, hate most holidays, not much I can do, and after awhile you it leaves you isolated sadly.

We don't hate you, I know it's not easy with the holidays coming up. So I will give you a vertual hug xx

- - - Updated - - -

I have literally no friend so ta the moment too, my mental health issues and bad experiences have done this to me and I have only just found out what I am missing! I know what you mean with feeling lonely and miserable

I hate it all so much, its horrible, I feel so depressed, I don't see the point in my life, I'm always depressed and alone :( but I am strong on the outside, people don't see this side of me, they don't see me cry myself to sleep every night

I hate my birthday VERY much, your not alone;. In fact, I LOATHE my birthday. Not only is it the time I had to spend 5 days in the hospital last year, but also nobody EVER goes to simple places on my birthday (I dont want the 5 star places!) I dont WANT to dress up, and I dont want there yelling and arguing and stuff!

So I know the feeling, dont worry.

What I hate is people who don't even know or care about your birthday until they get a reminder on Facebook about it and then they send you "happy birthday!!!" messages to make it look like they remembered. I prefer having people in real life know all the time when my birthday is and then tell me "happy birthday" like they mean it.

I only hate Valentine's day, but that is because the girl of my dreams broke my heart infront of so many people.

As an introvert I prefer to be alone. All that togetherness just drains me, and leaves me in worse shape after a holiday off. I'd rather have a nice and relaxing week off to myself but those come so seldom with a full time job and family always wanting me to keep in touch.

The holidays promote consumerism and spending beyond a person's normal means , everyone is artificially cheerful right up until tying one on on new years and then going back to the normal drudgery of life, me I stay home ignore everything and spend quality time with my dog , it's simpler that way.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I love holidays. I love stuff that breaks the mold of the day to day, things to look forward to, reasons to shake up the house, celebrating doing fun things with your loved ones and spending time together. Celebrating things worth celebrating in some cases. The things you should be thankful for. The people in your life that make each moment more special. Love. Hope. Holidays reminds me what is special in life, gives me time to reflect, and like.. some days just have a little fun!

As you can see, far from me being the common on here.. I'm one of the only ones I know who feels this way. It honestly feels a bit lonely.. even my own partner can be such a grumplump about it all. I wish I had more people to be happy with.

LittleBelle said:
...I will never be a part of anything. I'm never invited to anything, I'm always alone, so when the holidays role around, I see everyone else having a great time and posting on Facebook about it...

I recommend you not paying too much attention to Facebook. You're looking at fake lives. And it makes you miserable because you feel like you're missing out. I get the feeling, I rarely use Facebook and I live a sort of a loner's life. I'm happy with how my life is but if I go to any social media, it can make me a bit sad because I see people gathering and doing stuff... but it's ridiculous that I feel that, and I know it. You don't know how those people's lives really are. A lot of people like putting stuff on social media just to show others. And you only see the good parts, you never see the bad ones. You never see the times when they're alone or down, it's not a complete picture, it's fake. It's a fake embellishment of real lives.

You're not missing out, you're living your life and that's what matters.

And as you can see, a lot of us actually dislike these events for the same reason you envy them. Don't get me wrong, it's nice gathering with family sometimes, but this just goes to show, that it's not as great and perfect as it might look from the outside.

gigglemuffinz said:
I love holidays. I love stuff that breaks the mold of the day to day, things to look forward to, reasons to shake up the house, celebrating doing fun things with your loved ones and spending time together. Celebrating things worth celebrating in some cases. The things you should be thankful for. The people in your life that make each moment more special. Love. Hope. Holidays reminds me what is special in life, gives me time to reflect, and like.. some days just have a little fun!

As you can see, far from me being the common on here.. I'm one of the only ones I know who feels this way. It honestly feels a bit lonely.. even my own partner can be such a grumplump about it all. I wish I had more people to be happy with.

Aggreed, At least My own family Is not that way, and I really like christmas, and other holidays too.

Strikes me as hard that ABDLs don't as yet have their own communities.

Big hugs to my peeps in the ABDL Community.

Buy some land in FL make a gated community, for diaper lovers only

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I agree with many of your thoughts on holidays. I especially dislike what I call fake celebration days: St Patrick's Day, Valentines, Mothers and Fathers Day. Many fake days were just drummed up by people who want to make money off them. Agree that there is too much enforced togetherness. I refer to the time between Thanksgiving and Superbowl as the social season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back