Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Onesie - Anyone tried these?

Default Onesie - Anyone tried these?

Hola

Racketys seem to have a new onesie style http://www.disabled-clothing.co.uk/d...est-white.html
    I've a few of their crotch button onesies, but anyone tried these?

I've placed and order for a few.

AleakyBoomBoom!!!

Yep, in the kids' sizes. They're my preferred style, especially for when the old corpse ain't up to much.

Its interesting where they have put the fastening, at waist level, save a bit of drama when buckling the onesie up I'd imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by aleakyboomboom View Post
    Its interesting where they have put the fastening, at waist level, save a bit of drama when buckling the onesie up I'd imagine.
    That's for individuals with feeding tubes. It makes it easier to have access to it.

I'm wearing one now and they're really easy to put on much better then having the poppers at the bottom. btw expect a wait for them to be delivered although it says when you pay for first class delivery should take 2/3 days, mine took 18 days to get delivered with no email to say why is was delayed.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbilly View Post
    ...mine took 18 days to get delivered with no email to say why is was delayed.
    that could be Royal Mail, if it was sent by or subbed to them. my niece had something despatched, as Royal Mail 24H delivery, on the same day as something which i'd ordered was despatched from nearby the same place, but by 2nd class delivery. i got mine within 3 days, she got her's after a week (7 days, not including Sat and Sun), missing the event for which she'd bought the items. both the places from which they came are less than 30 miles away.

My order took 18 days and 3 chase up emails to get dispatched, once royalmail had it it was delivered in less than 24 hours.
    There products are faultless tho, a real cut above the usual cottage industry stuff, Made in england as a sideline to a company that makes workwear and it shows there made of a fairly heavy cotton with really strong flat seams, these are designed to last for years of hard use. really need to order more tbh.

The medically thing puts me off a bit, and anyway i'd prefer to be in scaled up normal baby / toddler clothing ie the normal crotch popper vests. I understand it may seem more practical for some people, but if we wanted practicality, wouldn't we just wear underpants/briefs, jeans and a teeshirt and use the toilet like everyone else?!
    Racketys normal popper vests are great though and I'm gonna get an M&S one soon which I suspect may be made by Rackety's as well.

Quote Originally Posted by sambus View Post
    The medically thing puts me off a bit, and anyway i'd prefer to be in scaled up normal baby / toddler clothing ie the normal crotch popper vests. I understand it may seem more practical for some people, but if we wanted practicality, wouldn't we just wear underpants/briefs, jeans and a teeshirt and use the toilet like everyone else?!
    Racketys normal popper vests are great though and I'm gonna get an M&S one soon which I suspect may be made by Rackety's as well.
    I mean, diapers can be practical... I've been saved from public embarassment a couple of times by mine...

Think I might have the wrong end of the stick here but these are mega practical.
    I bought mine so I could wear at work without others seeing after some very judgmental looks from customers and always having to wear boxers over my tenas to try and hide them.
    Easiest thing would be to tuck in my shirt but I wouldn't do it if I wasn't wearing and I didn't do it when I just used pads at work so starting to do it all of a sudden would be odd for other staff.
    The onesies I got from racketys are the tshirt style, like an undershirt and I just have a shirt or a jumper over them, no need for any normal undies that interfere with the nappies.