first experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

beckijed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
having been a wearer of diapers for some time now i have regularly thought of getting some plastic pants... recently acquired a couple of pairs from ebay... tried for the first time last night... wow what a difference... they make me feel so much more secure and keep the diaper closer to me stopping the sag... so far managed over 12 hours in a bambino teddy... love them

I like plastic pants as an idea but I really only have use for them with cloth diapers. I've been wearing those at night more often lately, so I'm getting more use out of my plastic pants stash.

I love plastic pants too and wear them to bed every now and then. They do make you feel more relaxed about not leaking, for sure.

I would wear them more regularly however I struggle to find plastic pants where the leg openings don't squeeze and hurt me. I suppose I do have quite chunky thighs, and I've tried to 'size up' to get bigger leg holes, but then I just find the waist is way too big and the leg openings are still too tight! Does anyone else have this problem? I'd really like to find a comfortable pair, especially if I were to begin wetting in my sleep (due to extended everyday use) and actually need the extra protection as I sleep.

beckijed said:
having been a wearer of diapers for some time now i have regularly thought of getting some plastic pants... recently acquired a couple of pairs from ebay... tried for the first time last night... wow what a difference... they make me feel so much more secure and keep the diaper closer to me stopping the sag... so far managed over 12 hours in a bambino teddy... love them

You wearing diapers for a long time, I am shocked your staying that long in a diaper. You could get a rash...then any diaper change becomes a painful one...

So are the diapers your trying for the first time plastic backs are bambinos? Big step, to shoot straight to AB diapers as your first plastic backed experience. Thumbs up for that

I have used different one from eBay as well and them are nice to have if your are going out in public and don't want to worry about minor leaks. Someday I will invest in proper plastic pants instead of the cheap eBay ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back