Halloween Movies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiraeth

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone, I have watched these forums for a long time now and just decided to finally join! So here is my first post:

Halloween is one of my favorite days of the year. In fact, that eerie energy that October seems to bring as the weather begins to shift in the deciduous regions of the world is one of the greatest feelings I can think of!

One of my favorite things to do this time of year, is to sit down late at night with a nice glass of wine, a good soft diaper, and a thrilling scary movie. For some reason I've always felt wearing diapers and watching horror movies go together very well haha.

Bellow is a list of the ones I have watched thus far since the start of October. My favorite by far is "1408" starring John Cusack. I recommend it to anyone that likes a good psychological thriller, or Stephen King.

Anyone else doing anything similar? What are you watching late at night during the witching hour? What is your all time favorite scary/horror/thriller movie?

---------------------
The Reeker 1
Reeker 2: No Man's Land
The Last House on the Left
Vacancy
Vacancy 2
The Hitcher (2007)
Joy Ride 1
Joy Ride 2
Joy Ride 3
Death Tunnel
Wrong Turn 1
Wrong Turn 2
Dead Silence
The Hills Have Eyes
The Awakening
Stonehurst Asylum
The Others
The Forest
The Raven
The Shining

From my local library I picked up When Animals Dream from their Halloween section which I am planning on watching.

Maybe with the next episode of The Strain.

Not much into Horror really but Dog Soldiers would be my fave in the genre unless Nightbreed counts which really is in my top movie list.

My all-time favorite and, in my opinion, the pinnacle of all horror movies is It. I have to watch that movie this time of year, on a cool, damp, windy night. I absolutely love October, it's my favorite month.

Carry On Screaming. Its ghastly but I love it

I have a soft spot for Nightmare on Elm Street, and would call it my favorite of the classic "Everyone knows these movies, spawned a billion crappy sequels" horror movies.

But my favorite Horror Movie so far is Murder Party. Small independent horror film, but it's really good. =)

All some really great movies!

the pinnacle of all horror movies is It.

I have to agree with you Llayden, "It" is fantastic. I am currently saving "It," as well as "Halloween," "The Exorcist," "Nightmare on Elm Street," and "Jeepers Creepers" for Halloween day/night. I looked up "When Animals Dream," "Cary On Screaming," and "Murder Party" and I can't wait to see those as well. Thanks for the suggestions! Since my first post I have also added "The Scarecrow," "The Perfect Getaway" and "The Thing" to my list. I am just about to start "The House at the End of the Street" for tonight's cinematic screening! :D

I ended up kind of breaking down today and watching a few movies a bit earlier than I expected to.

Llayden said:
My all-time favorite and, in my opinion, the pinnacle of all horror movies is It. I have to watch that movie this time of year, on a cool, damp, windy night. I absolutely love October, it's my favorite month.

Took three hours and three cheap diapers, but I finished "It" finally and forgot what a great film it was. On top of "The House at the End of the Street" and "It," I can also add "Halloween," "Halloween II," "Halloween IV," and "Halloween V."

I have had a busy weekend haha ;)

Happy Halloween everyone!!! :D

Yeah I watched When Animals Dream the day I posted but today we went and saw Shin Godzilla which was good.... different but good.

"It" is happening tonight! Woohoo!

Hiraeth said:
Hi everyone, I have watched these forums for a long time now and just decided to finally join! So here is my first post:

Halloween is one of my favorite days of the year. In fact, that eerie energy that October seems to bring as the weather begins to shift in the deciduous regions of the world is one of the greatest feelings I can think of!

One of my favorite things to do this time of year, is to sit down late at night with a nice glass of wine, a good soft diaper, and a thrilling scary movie. For some reason I've always felt wearing diapers and watching horror movies go together very well haha.

Bellow is a list of the ones I have watched thus far since the start of October. My favorite by far is "1408" starring John Cusack. I recommend it to anyone that likes a good psychological thriller, or Stephen King.

Anyone else doing anything similar? What are you watching late at night during the witching hour? What is your all time favorite scary/horror/thriller movie?

---------------------
The Reeker 1
Reeker 2: No Man's Land
The Last House on the Left
Vacancy
Vacancy 2
The Hitcher (2007)
Joy Ride 1
Joy Ride 2
Joy Ride 3
Death Tunnel
Wrong Turn 1
Wrong Turn 2
Dead Silence
The Hills Have Eyes
The Awakening
Stonehurst Asylum
The Others
The Forest
The Raven
The Shining
I love joy ride 1 it's probably the first movie I saw Paul Walker in before the Fast and the Furious made him a real big star if I'm not mistaken it released almost simultaneously but the Fast and the Furious in 2001 but as far as Halloween movies go you can't have a list without Nightmare Before Christmas

The pit and the pendulum with Vincent Price.
The day the earth stood still. ( original)
The invasion of the body snatchers (original).

I also liked to listen to (while sitting in candle light handing out candy) Peter Lory "The mystery hour" from my old time cassette tape set, But unfortunately I listen to it so much the tape got wrecked.

I love the original, "The Haunting of Hill House". You never actually see a ghost, yet it's one scary movie. I also like an old Disney movie, "Something Wicked This Way Comes". The movie even touches on regression as one of the characters is changed into a diaper wearing toddler.

Can't forget the original 4 disk Omen set following Damian's rise all the way from infant to death the 2006 Omen movie was pretty good but it's nothing compared to the original 4 disc set

If you are looking for a gore-y / "horror" comedy:

Tucker and Dale vs Evil

My wife and I watch it every year (just finished a couple hours ago). It is hilarious.

It was okay. The original is still better. The best part of the remake is that Victoria Justice spent about half of it in her underwear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

egor said:
The pit and the pendulum with Vincent Price.
Classic, one of my favorites as well.

dogboy said:
I also like an old Disney movie, "Something Wicked This Way Comes". The movie even touches on regression as one of the characters is changed into a diaper wearing toddler.
Wow, I have never even heard of that one before, I am definitely going to check that one out!

There are some really great movies on this thread. I ended up finishing my Halloween movie marathon on "Nightmare before Christmas," "Nightmare on Elm Street," and "Hatchet," but this thread has reminded me of so many other great films I might just keep the marathon running into November.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back