Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Movies!

Default Halloween Movies!

Hi everyone, I have watched these forums for a long time now and just decided to finally join! So here is my first post:

Halloween is one of my favorite days of the year. In fact, that eerie energy that October seems to bring as the weather begins to shift in the deciduous regions of the world is one of the greatest feelings I can think of!

One of my favorite things to do this time of year, is to sit down late at night with a nice glass of wine, a good soft diaper, and a thrilling scary movie. For some reason I've always felt wearing diapers and watching horror movies go together very well haha.

Bellow is a list of the ones I have watched thus far since the start of October. My favorite by far is "1408" starring John Cusack. I recommend it to anyone that likes a good psychological thriller, or Stephen King.

Anyone else doing anything similar? What are you watching late at night during the witching hour? What is your all time favorite scary/horror/thriller movie?

---------------------
    The Reeker 1
    Reeker 2: No Man's Land
    The Last House on the Left
    Vacancy
    Vacancy 2
    The Hitcher (2007)
    Joy Ride 1
    Joy Ride 2
    Joy Ride 3
    Death Tunnel
    Wrong Turn 1
    Wrong Turn 2
    Dead Silence
    The Hills Have Eyes
    The Awakening
    Stonehurst Asylum
    The Others
    The Forest
    The Raven
    The Shining

From my local library I picked up When Animals Dream from their Halloween section which I am planning on watching.

Maybe with the next episode of The Strain.

Not much into Horror really but Dog Soldiers would be my fave in the genre unless Nightbreed counts which really is in my top movie list.

My all-time favorite and, in my opinion, the pinnacle of all horror movies is It. I have to watch that movie this time of year, on a cool, damp, windy night. I absolutely love October, it's my favorite month.

The Fury
    The Exorcist
    The Omen
    The Rocky Horror Picture Show

I have a soft spot for Nightmare on Elm Street, and would call it my favorite of the classic "Everyone knows these movies, spawned a billion crappy sequels" horror movies.

But my favorite Horror Movie so far is Murder Party. Small independent horror film, but it's really good. =)

All some really great movies!

the pinnacle of all horror movies is It.
    I have to agree with you Llayden, "It" is fantastic. I am currently saving "It," as well as "Halloween," "The Exorcist," "Nightmare on Elm Street," and "Jeepers Creepers" for Halloween day/night. I looked up "When Animals Dream," "Cary On Screaming," and "Murder Party" and I can't wait to see those as well. Thanks for the suggestions! Since my first post I have also added "The Scarecrow," "The Perfect Getaway" and "The Thing" to my list. I am just about to start "The House at the End of the Street" for tonight's cinematic screening!

I ended up kind of breaking down today and watching a few movies a bit earlier than I expected to.

Quote Originally Posted by Llayden View Post
    My all-time favorite and, in my opinion, the pinnacle of all horror movies is It. I have to watch that movie this time of year, on a cool, damp, windy night. I absolutely love October, it's my favorite month.
    Took three hours and three cheap diapers, but I finished "It" finally and forgot what a great film it was. On top of "The House at the End of the Street" and "It," I can also add "Halloween," "Halloween II," "Halloween IV," and "Halloween V."

I have had a busy weekend haha

Happy Halloween everyone!!!

Yeah I watched When Animals Dream the day I posted but today we went and saw Shin Godzilla which was good.... different but good.