Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Not sure if anyone remembers these or not or if they still make them at all. When I was a baby, and while growing up around other babies, I remember these seats you could hang in a doorway with long elastic straps. This enabled a baby placed in them to have their feet on the ground and bounce around strengthening their leg muscles for walking (and also having a good time.)

I've found that an exercise ball is a good substitute for this for an adult provided you have good enough balance. I have a stay ball that has some sand in the bottom to keep it weighted so it doesn't roll as much. I work from home and will use it instead of my computer chair to bounce around on. It also works suprisingly well as a form of stress relief.

The best thing is you don't even have to hide it! Nobody is even going to question why you have an exercise ball they'll just assume you're using it to exercise.

I have one too!! I also use it as a computer chair, it's great and like you said, you don't have to hide it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back