Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It must be so hard to be incontinent

curiousitykitten

Default It must be so hard to be incontinent

I thank the lord im not...

I'm not a AB/DL either...(just think there are some pretty nice people on here ^_^)

I'm just sick to my stomach. Lets just say I'm having a hard time making it to the bathroom for any boddily function... puking, pooing... and i dont need to worry about pee

I'm not totally crapping myself but im getting crap in my underwear and I cant even tell untill I get up... Like i feel like I have to go and then I see that I alredy started :blush:

I can not imagine dooing that on a regular basis

I can really feel for you CK, as I've got both conditions you've got right now. You're right, incontinence sucks!!! That's about the only way to really say it. It's a pain to deal with, especially when you're out in public.

I hope that you can get to the bottom of whatever is giving you these problems, before it's too late and you're permanently damaged from it.

curiousitykitten

Quote Originally Posted by ricky View Post
    I can really feel for you CK, as I've got both conditions you've got right now. You're right, incontinence sucks!!! That's about the only way to really say it. It's a pain to deal with, especially when you're out in public.

I hope that you can get to the bottom of whatever is giving you these problems, before it's too late and you're permanently damaged from it.

i think its a bug or something... i cant seem to keep anything in me
    i doubt its all that serious but thanks for the concern ^_^

Being incontinent is definately not what i thought it would be like. I am a DL have been all my life, but when i began displaying symptoms of my ms i did not like it. I still love diapers just not having to wear them all the time. Imagine if you will, carrying a diaper bag everywhere you go, and with you at all times. It takes a toll one just has to learn to move on with life.

Sometimes I wished I was incontinent but I know I would not want that 24/7. It's all black and white. You can't decide to be incontinent one day and then decide you don't want to be and bam you have control again. It doesn't work that way.

#1 isn't bad at all.
    #2 must be living hell.

Sorry to hear that and hope you get well soon.. icky.

Quote Originally Posted by galf32 View Post
    Being incontinent is definately not what i thought it would be like. Imagine if you will, carrying a diaper bag everywhere you go, and with you at all times. It takes a toll one just has to learn to move on with life.

It is hard to deal with at times, because you need to keep your diaper bag at the ready all the time. You never know when you're going to have an "incident" that requires a change of "underwear". I don't actually carry mine on my person all the time, I keep it in my car, so if it does happen, I can go out and get it if necessary, and go back inside to a restroom, or simply go home and change if I'm close enough. But in most cases, I'm stuck changing in a restroom. If 'I'm lucky, there will be a separate restroom for family or handicapped persons, like the Lowe's store in my town has.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    It's all black and white. You can't decide to be incontinent one day and then decide you don't want to be and bam you have control again. It doesn't work that way.
    I wish it did work that way, I'd be opting for the "not" incontinent condition 99.9% of the time then.

Quote Originally Posted by WoXxY View Post
    #1 isn't bad at all.
    #2 must be living hell.
    Yes, having a wet diaper is no big deal out in public, as no one can tell, but you poop yourself, and I'll guarantee that you can't hide it for long. I wouldn't care if I was just bladder incontinent, but having bowel problems, well, "SUCKS" is about the best way I can say it.

I have bladder problems, but I don't think I could handle bowel problems too. I've been having a quite a time handling life in general lately, to the point I've been referred to a psychologist. I'm not totally bladder incontinent, but it's strange though, even now wearing 24/7, sometimes I still think about that. It's obviously nothing more than a thought...and I think it's just because of all the issues, like ending up taking a stroke at work (that's what the doctor said happened...and I've had a pile of tests since) and stress and family and stuff, I've just been regressing a lot more than usual lately...

curiousitykitten

Quote Originally Posted by WoXxY View Post
    #1 isn't bad at all.
    #2 must be living hell.

Sorry to hear that and hope you get well soon.. icky.
    i posted this over a month ago but thanks for the concern <3
    if i was still so sick id be worried

It seemed like when my mess first started out it wasnt that bad... i really didn't mind changing in a public restroom. I think the whole *b thing helps out alot. After a while though it just turned into the annoying chore that was part of every day life lol. Thankfully its over now, i like having the choice to wear again(only when no one is around :p). Well im off to bed now... night