Not sure where I am with this

Status
Not open for further replies.

newandloving

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone,

I am new to this and am wondering where I fall into, am I a diaper lover? or is this more of a sexual thing for me?

I recently started wearing diapers at home and I love it. I always wanted to do this and decided to give it a go. I Love watching movies or eating and just letting go.... in my big comfy diaper, I just love the whole feel of it. But here's the thing, I find it very, very arousing - I get massive orgasms while wearing my AB diaper, and while I am at my posh job I get sooooo aroused just by thinking that I will be home soon and back to my own comfort zone....

So I am wondering where I fall into? can anyone relate?

Sexual arousal from diapers pretty clearly falls under the category of diaper lover.

That said, don't obsess over labels or try to put yourself in a box. What it is to you is not only always going to be slightly different from what it is to anyone else, but it's also going to change over time.

Thanks ;)

I call it "sexual DL" (my own term) and its what i have too. I have learned to accept that this is me and to be honest, if its good for you then enjoy.

I was pondering the term "diaper lover" recently... for me that term sounds kinda awkward, like there's some social attraction to diapers. As many will point out, the DL category is generally on the sexual satisfaction side of things, so I don't feel that "lover" is an appropriate description, as this seems like a purely physial attraction. Maybe "infatuation" at best? So I was thinking about what a better term would be. I know, it's been done before, so I thought I'd take a more systematic approach to it. I thought, what sort of names do we give people with specific hobbies? Because that's mostly what being a DL is, it's just another hobby.

Likes baseball: baseball fan
Likes skiing: skiing enthusiast

Those seem to be the only two basic kinds of groups - those that like watching others "get into it", and those that get into it themselves personally. With diapers being personally involving, I'd say "diaper enthusiast" seems to make the most sense. A caregiver on the other hand might be described as a "diaper fan".

Whatchathink?

Is a sexul urge just a hobby? maybe:
Diaper Stimulation
Diaper Stimulated
or something like that?

A diaper lover, loves diapers. Does loving a person automatically make your relationship sexual? Obviously not, and neither does being a dl make it sexual either. Now it absolutely can (and often) does include sexual stimulation- for both parts- but it doesn't define it for either of them.

You mention you get aroused when you wet, which I'm assuming is almost always for you. This would make it a diaper fetish for you, but not a diaper lover. And that's every bit still great. If it works for you, and it's always that enjoyable, then congrats on embracing it.

As far as labels go, they are very important. If I stuck a red label on everything and it said hot, you'd probably get confused on the label or ignore it and end up toughing something hot (or staying away from everything). If I labeled a plant as " death stink weed" do you honestly believe it would smell as nice as a rose? Obviously not. So while labels don't define what we are, it's still important to use them properly.

Ignore labels, I kind of touched up on this on a thread I recently published linked below:

http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthre...u-Found-Diapers-In-Your-Son-or-Daughters-Room

Anyways technically any sexual attraction to an inanimate object is called a paraphilia. In the day to day terms a paraphilia is often referred to as a fetish. For instance in a clinical enviorment someone who is turned on by latex, furries, diapers, ext exhibit symptoms of a paraphillia. Paraphilic Infantilism would quite litterally mean (sexual attraction to infantilism) Note that it is on infantillism or being treated as a baby or baby products not an infant as a person. For most of us in the world we would not go around saying we have a latex, diaper, furry paraphilia. Instead we would say we have a latex fetish, furry fetish, or diaper fetish.

One thing to consider is that all of these are just words and labels to describe esentially our sexual identity. Human sexual identies are complicated and unique to each individual. Ther is no one broad word to cover everyone or even a group of people. So for timesake we often categorize similar behaviors into one denomination. That is why some people refer to Adul babies as diaper lovers and vice versa. Hope this helps ease your mind, enjoy diapers, and explore your sexuality. I have found that diapers for me are as much a sexual identity base of my sexual preferance in partners. Enjoy yourself, and do not let labels or stigmas get in the way of self discovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back