• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings from OKDiaperBoy (Tumblr Name)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayPup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Hello, everyone, I admit this has been a LONG time to come, but I guess I have just never felt compelled to join any ABDL sites. Well, now I have a presence on here as well as diaper makes!

I am going here in a chance to get to know some of the community members, as well as posting a helpful tidbit of information that should go live. My experience with diapers throughout my life could have been better, and it has taken me many years to come to terms and accept the fact that I am not weird, but instead I am a unique gay kinky warrior standing on top of a mountain of diapers fighting to save my prince. :p

I am quirky and really am open to talking about my lifestyle at this point. I frequently wear (2-5 times a week) and do not mind wearing discreetly to work or class. The reason I mention discretely is that I am a firm believer that ones fetish should not be publicly displayed for any reason (simple courtesy to society)

Anyways here I feel free to message me if you have any questions, and I look forward to getting to meet as many of you as I can!

- Thanks, OKDB

Hello OKDB and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back