Status
Not open for further replies.

DLchef

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Anybody here play ps4? And if so what games

I'm currently playing destiny....and in the mood for a new game

I've been playing Mad Max, but I haven't touched my PS4 in a month or so. I've recently been busy playing PC games. Besides that, I'm stuck at a boss in Mad Max. :sweatdrop:

Right now I am playing overwatch and wwe 2k17. Also have the division and mad max I haven't played yet but want to

How is over watch?

It's a lot of fun. Took me a little bit to get into it but I do like it.

Call me lame I guess but I don't like most of the games where you're against other people.

I've recently gotten into the witcher 3. I stated on the ps4 from gamefly but when I bought it, I chose the pc over ps4.

Playing Mafia 3

I've been playing a lot of Rainbow Six Siege. I want to get a new game soon but don't really see anything that interests me, or that I know enough about to make a decision.

I'm hooked on overwatch at the moment

- - - Updated - - -

DLchef said:
How is over watch?

a very good game

I would play Bloodborne if I had a PS4.

Just got the remastered skyrim last night. Almost forgot how much fun it is. Already a level 16

I play a lot of Fallout 4, Black Ops 3, Rainbow Six Siege, Witcher 3, Resident Evil and soon some WWE 2K16 on my PS4. I must say I am glad I own one now cause all the games I want to play on it I can now play. Which I am quite happy about as well.

I'm play a lot of The Crew.

When I can squirrel some time, Battlefield 1. I haven't the patience nor the time for campaigns, though. :laugh:

I own one, got a few games nothing major. I only own it for Persona really, other than that I mainly game on my PC

Bloodborne was a fantastic game. Hard and unforgiving if you try to rush in. So beautiful tho and such interesting lore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back