• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Here goes nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLchef

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I've been a dl for just over 5 years nobody in close to knows....I've been struggling to find others to talk to about this....I'm not ready to come clean to friends and family yet but figure a forum is a good way to start....

About me
I love to cook! It's what I do and enjoy as my job...I have 5 pets and a fish tank know that is my hobby. I. Greetings e I enjoy playing video games and reading comics.

HeyDLchef- welcome to Adisc! Great name by the way, I love to cook also, and cooking while diapered. You say you want to find others to talk, and this is a very open and accepting place to do that. For a long time I felt the need to tell- someone- to make it public in some way as though that would alleviate the shame. In the end its we who give us our permissions, not others.
I was just reading a great article here that you might find helpful. To Tell or Not to Tell. Look under Forum- Articles - ABDL. Here is a link, https://www.adisc.org/forum/forumdisplay.php/56-ABDL

Hi and welcome to the site. I cook by default at my house. My wife is somewhat disabled, so she tells me what to do in the kitchen and I follow directions. I used to have a lot of fish tanks and fish, but I eventually gave them up as it became too much work. We do have a big, silly golden retriever however. She's good company.

Welcome to ADISC!

I believe there is an active food group here on ADISC. You may want to check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back