What Am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elbs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I've been mostly just lurking, but I need to ask a question.
I currently identify as asexual. I'm also high functioning autistic. And I'm cis female.
To my knowledge, I've never felt sexually attracted to anyone or anything. I accidentally masturbated once and my pelvic area started twitching, but it didn't feel pleasurable (just 'huh. Why is my body doing that?'). It was after discussing that reaction with my Mom (who figured it was an orgasm that my brain didn't react normally to) that I decided to identify as asexual.
I have no interest in actually wearing diapers, having incontinence or anything like that. (I used to have bedwetting and rare daytime accidents until I was 15, and it wasn't pleasurable at all. My Mom wanted me to wear Goodnights but they were so uncomfortable I couldn't sleep in them.) So I know I'm not ABDL. I'm also not at all interested in changing someone else's diaper or seeing someone have a wetting accident, and if someone I knew irl told me they used diapers I'd be grossed out. (No offense!)
But I really like lurking here. I like reading about people who are incontinent or trying to be incontinent, and I like ABDL fiction. I'm also an aspiring author and although most of my stories have no mention of incontinence, so far three different stories have involved magically induced disabilities including incontinence, mental impairment, aphasia and difficulty dressing/undressing. I first found the ABDL community while researching for one of my stories.
I also get a strange feeling in my genital area sometimes while researching incontinence or ABDL. I figured I just needed to pee (just like some people need to pee when they hear running water or someone talking about peeing). And if I go to the bathroom like that, I usually pee at least a bit, and the feeling goes away.
Yesterday, I spent several hours reading ABDL fiction and threads while on a road trip. By the time we stopped at the bathroom, I had a wet spot from vaginal mucous on my pants. Now, it's the right time of month for me to be ovulating, and it's normal for me to produce more mucous around this time, but the timing is suspicious. This morning I also read that some women feel like they need to pee when sexually aroused, because the clitoral tissue is very close to the urethra. So it's made me wonder.
What do you guys think? Is this a sexual thing? Is there a name for this sort of thing?

Hi! I can relate to you in so many ways! I also identify as Asexual and although I consider myself an AB, it is not sexual at all. When I read ABDL fiction, I sometimes feel the need to pee, too. I assume it's some sort of arousal, even if I don't feel aroused. Personally, all of this started with ABDL fiction. I never imagined actually doing this stuff! I just liked reading about it, but as time progressed, urges got stronger, and now I identify as an AB. Not necessarily saying this may be the case with you. It's different for everybody. I don't believe it's a sexual thing, maybe something that brings arousal, whether it's wanted or unwanted. As for the name, that's a bit tough. There's no one category for each individual thing. It all kinda gets clumped up together. It's up to you to figure out what you like and don't like with time. (P.S. Don't worry about being weirded out if someone you know does this. It's an odd thing in general, and I'm weirded out by some of my irl friends who like ABDL.)

Well, seeing how much you seem to enjoy reading ABDL material, and the sensations you're experiencing... I'd say there's a good chance it could be a sexual fetish for you.

I'm a female asexual myself. I don't get turned on by other people, but I've been aroused by this sort of stuff and have been masturbating since a very young age.

I wouldn't worry too much about what you do or don't like... but if you're really curious, maybe when you get these sensations try masturbating... See how that feels... and go from there.

Elbs said:
I've been mostly just lurking, but I need to ask a question.
I currently identify as asexual. I'm also high functioning autistic. And I'm cis female.
To my knowledge, I've never felt sexually attracted to anyone or anything. I accidentally masturbated once and my pelvic area started twitching, but it didn't feel pleasurable (just 'huh. Why is my body doing that?'). It was after discussing that reaction with my Mom (who figured it was an orgasm that my brain didn't react normally to) that I decided to identify as asexual.
I have no interest in actually wearing diapers, having incontinence or anything like that. (I used to have bedwetting and rare daytime accidents until I was 15, and it wasn't pleasurable at all. My Mom wanted me to wear Goodnights but they were so uncomfortable I couldn't sleep in them.) So I know I'm not ABDL. I'm also not at all interested in changing someone else's diaper or seeing someone have a wetting accident, and if someone I knew irl told me they used diapers I'd be grossed out. (No offense!)
But I really like lurking here. I like reading about people who are incontinent or trying to be incontinent, and I like ABDL fiction. I'm also an aspiring author and although most of my stories have no mention of incontinence, so far three different stories have involved magically induced disabilities including incontinence, mental impairment, aphasia and difficulty dressing/undressing. I first found the ABDL community while researching for one of my stories.
I also get a strange feeling in my genital area sometimes while researching incontinence or ABDL. I figured I just needed to pee (just like some people need to pee when they hear running water or someone talking about peeing). And if I go to the bathroom like that, I usually pee at least a bit, and the feeling goes away.
Yesterday, I spent several hours reading ABDL fiction and threads while on a road trip. By the time we stopped at the bathroom, I had a wet spot from vaginal mucous on my pants. Now, it's the right time of month for me to be ovulating, and it's normal for me to produce more mucous around this time, but the timing is suspicious. This morning I also read that some women feel like they need to pee when sexually aroused, because the clitoral tissue is very close to the urethra. So it's made me wonder.
What do you guys think? Is this a sexual thing? Is there a name for this sort of thing?

Hi.

OK so you not a DL but you don't have to be. Being a little is a mind set. Some people use Diapers as a trigger and some becouse they prefer to wear a diaper, and others have a medical condition that means they have to wear a diaper. But you can be a Little or a Middle and not wear at all.

Find who you are it is a lifelong Discovery.

I'm also asexual and a little probably about 4 years old but i don't really know becouse for me I am a child at heart.

It more about what makes you happy that what doesn't make you happy.

Hope that make sense

KimbaStarshine said:
but if you're really curious, maybe when you get these sensations try masturbating... See how that feels... and go from there.

OK, I tried that and nothing. It just felt kind of icky and not enjoyable at all. What does that mean?

Elbs said:
OK, I tried that and nothing. It just felt kind of icky and not enjoyable at all. What does that mean?

Well, I can't offer much more advice than if it's not enjoyable for you, you don't have to do it... Though maybe if the sensations you are experiencing aren't arousal, perhaps - I'm only playing psychologist here - they are sort of a mental reaction. I know you say you're not ABDL, so I mean no offense, but maybe your mind is trying to tell you something... Maybe you have some sort of ABDL desires you just haven't discovered yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back