Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hey. I'm Wegs.
    I'm a 14 year old guy, and a freshman in HS. I'm a TB/DL. I'm not entirely sure about my sexuality, but i think i lean more towards being Asexual. I love video games, and i have some skill with computers. Also, I live New Jersey, USA.

FullMetal

Ha! People listen to me! I win?

Welcome to ADISC dude, this is an awesome place, great for advice and an even better place for tips and such. Stop by IRC chat sometime, cool people there too...weird...but cool nonetheless

Oh, and post lots!

FullMetal

Asher

Welcome to ADISC, Wegs!

I think FullMetal summed it up pretty good; see you around : )

Matrix Blade

Hey Welcome to the site.

Glad to see more Naruto fans are joining

Quote Originally Posted by Shu View Post
    Welcome welcome. Don't be a stranger!

Nice avatar, btw.
    lol thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix Blade View Post
    Hey Welcome to the site.

Glad to see more Naruto fans are joining

I'm also a fan of Death Note, Code Geass, and Bleach.

I'd suggest you watch Dennou coil, (Cyber Coil as it's sometimes called) but you'd probably not enjoy it that much, So I'd suggest Hellsing, Trinity Blood, or Trigun, I think you'd enjoy those series.

EDIT: I'm so awesome I'm not even gonna give you a hello, I'm just gonna give you a list of anime you'd like.

Boo-yah, Damn I'm good.

and computer skills? you mean like, you can use Excell? or do you mean you can incorporate multithreading in sub domain processes?

Edit Edit: Matrix blade and wegs shouldn't post in succession of each other makes it seem like a double post.

Also, Congrats wegs on using the multiquote function. 15 point bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoToad View Post
    do you mean you can incorporate multithreading in sub domain processes?
    Hubba-wha? Thats more confusing then hippopotomonstrosisquippedaliophobia to most people. That IS a real word. It means a fear of long words
    I can use the command prompt with some skill, I'm good with desktop publishing, and i can google "multithreading in sub domain processes"

And I have never heard of any of those shows. I guess thats why google was made

EDIT: it is actually spelled "multithreading in -subdomain- processes" there is no space between sub and domain.
    FAIL
    just joking

Quote Originally Posted by Wegs View Post
    EDIT: it is actually spelled "multithreading in -subdomain- processes" there is no space between sub and domain.
    Totally pulled that one out my ass. I should get a BA in BS.