• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

norsken

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm 22 and from Norway.
I love playing CSGO, I am currently a MG2..

When i'm not gaming, then i'm probably hanging around with my friends.
I have been a DL for many years and hope to meet someone to talk to about my feelings, thoughts and concerns that I have on the topic.

Hello norsken and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction

Egor

norsken said:
I'm 22 and from Norway.
I love playing CSGO, I am currently a MG2..

When i'm not gaming, then i'm probably hanging around with my friends.
I have been a DL for many years and hope to meet someone to talk to about my feelings, thoughts and concerns that I have on the topic.

Hi and welcome to the site. I live in Virginia in the states and our temperature today went up to 75 degrees F. I'll bet we were a lot warmer than it was in Norway. Do you enjoy the winter weather, and are there outdoor things you do in it like skiing? I'm sort of a summer person, so I enjoy biking, hiding, swimming, etc.

Welcome to ADISC!

By coincidence, there was a TV program I watched yesterday on a WW2 raid by the Allies on a dam that produced heavy water that was located in Norway. That raid occurred during one of the worst winters Norway had in years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back