Does anyone else want to go back to school so badly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I was lucky, I was never bullied, I did boxing since I was 3 and have 5 older brothers, no one ever touched me, some tried but they never did again haha

I don't know if I want to be back in school, but I would like my school uniforms back. They were much diaper-friendlier than almost anything I wear now.

I keep having dreams about coming back to elementary school thanks to this thread! Maybe deep down I enjoyed Elementary...

I hated scool, I have nightmares about it constantly... so I pass on this one heh

Yep. I would love to go back to school. But I don't doubt it would be stressful as well. But I wish that I was told what to do like I did at school. So much easier.

Angelic said:
I keep having dreams about coming back to elementary school thanks to this thread! Maybe deep down I enjoyed Elementary...

I sometimes have dreams where I am back in high school. I guess you could say they're lucid dreams, since I am usually aware that I've actually graduated from college.

School really wasn't an unpleasant deal for me. I went to a small, private K-12 school. So I had the same basic nucleus of classmates all the way from 2nd grade to senior year. I think they kind of got it that I was mildly "special", and kind of looked out for me. I don't think I would've survived the "Lord of the Flies" like atmosphere of a public school.

I would love to go back to school. I love elementary school and enjoy home schooling myself a lot. I read books and do themed units, I have snacks and watch videos of books being read.
If you want a pre school setting you could always join second life. There are schools and day care on there. I have thought about doing some of my home school stuff on there but feel like too many people want to go back to school to be attention seekers and act up which isn't fun for me. Who knows though, if there was a want I would do it.

Uhhh, No! Public school was hell for me. Never liked it.

I don't remember much of my time in nursery school (or rather Kindergarten, though Kindergarten here is ages 3-6), though I know I liked going there. I'd also be up for going back to primary school.
I'll happily skip secondary school. It was hell. I'm currently in trade school and it's great.

Hello All,

For me, school was a living hell. At least from what I recall of it. I have no memory of life prior to age 10. I recall being a month before my 10th birthday waking up in a chair in the school office with no memory of anything before it. I was in special education schools growing up. If I wasn't being beaten up by bullies darn near daily, it was abuse from the staff such as locking me in tiny 3 foot by 3 foot rooms they called "time out room" if you either got upset, cried, refused to do your school work, got in a fight with anyone and such. The worst nearly being suffocated by a staff member my very first day at this one school when I was 16. He was one of those staff who liked man handling the students. He would on purpose call a kid a name or something so the kid would get angry and upset and the aide could justify pulling them from their seat, throwing them to the floor and doing stuff to cause pain like his elbow being pressed into my shoulder blade thing he did to me. The day I turned 18 I dropped out of school to finally be away from all that mess. So long story short, I would never go back to elementary school or high school or something again. Even in role play. But some people do have fond memories of school.

-Stanley

I'll take daycare or preschool over regular school any day.

Worst place to be for me. Too many problems during the school did something (Deppresion etc.).

Its funny I'm studding now independently... trying to get my ccna, have frequent nightmares back when I was getting my undergrad and mba. That said time with friends in college was some of the best times of my life.

Last edited:
Its actually a huge fantasy of mine to have a couple of "little" adult friends re-create a kindergarten environment, just like the one I had, cept free from the bullying and eating lunch in the bathrooms. I wouldn't mind being the one to set it up as an event and getting the ball rolling, either.

I'd love to go back to preschool, even kindergarten would be fun. I sometimes have dreams where I am in a preschool classroom. If only I could make that a reality it would be awesome. I know there are preschools for adults, but they are prohibitively expensive.

I absolutely hated school when I was there. That said, I dropped out in 7th grade (So much for the no child left behind program.) because of my anxiety and a few other things.

As much as I hated 6th grade I absolutely loved being a recess safety patrol. My 6th grade teacher hated my guts because my cousin was dating his daughter, I hated going to class each day but sometimes I'd go just because I knew I was going to be the safety patrol at recess that day. I absolutely loved being in charge of the younger student's classes (K-3rd.) while the teachers were out to lunch. It was one of the most rewarding things I've ever done. I loved it when I was patrolling the kindergarten class, the kids loved me because I was always doing weird crazy things with the blocks during indoor recess (Myself and the person assigned to patrol with me would take the blocks and build a tower all the way up to the ceiling, we got told off by teachers soooo many times for doing that.) And at outdoor recess the other patrol and I would play a game where the younger kids would chase us around and try to catch us, was good fun. I also loved the responsibility. If I could go back to 6th as much as I hated the actual class, I probably would just for the patrol part of it. I've thought about volunteering at the local elementary as a recess aid but the last thing I want is for them to find out I have an account here and have them think I'm some kind of pedo.

However if I could go to any grade any time, whenever I wanted to, I'd probably pick something like preschool, daycare, or kindergarten. I never actually went to daycare, only preschool and kindergarten, but I think it would be fun to be little again, and be able to wear diapers to class and not have to worry about it and be treated all little. I know there are places that have that kind of thing for adults but there aren't any near me that I know of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back