Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here is one How do you meet babyfurs in real life?

Question Here is one How do you meet babyfurs in real life?

I do not know about the USA because it is a much more bigger place full with more people.

But where I live the united kingdom is a much more smaller place
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	britain_flat.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	26.5 KB 
ID:	27672

I am sorry but when you talk about meeting a babyfur could you please specify weather you met them in the united states or Europe or independent Briton thank you

I am finding it regather difficult to find a babyfur especially since the furmeets at I go to have no babyfur content rule.

You also feel a little nervous asking so many times if they are a babyfur that you feel like you may get kicked out of the furmeet that you give up and it dose make people feel embarrassed and uncomfortable.

Not only that but they maybe more babyfurs then I think but they are just not open your not going to say yes I am a babyfur in public are you. Some rather lie and protect their babyfur identity reather then tell others but I am getting off topic.

• So how do you meet babyfurs?
    • Do you ask around constently never giving up at a furmeet.
    • Ask online if you could meet them at the furmeet and discribe that you have a flowwer?
    • Do you ask online then meet them in a public place with loads of people?
      and most importently
    • If your meeting someone off line how do you make sure your safety pins on tight (How do you make sure your safe)
    • Do you find out weather they is a babyfur meet in your local area?
    • Have you ever thought about doing your own babyfur meet in your local area?

So how did you meet your babyfur friend in real life?

http://www.furaffinity.net
    Lots of uk cub's on that site.
    But keep in mind not all wear pampers in real life there are under age on there too.
    Watch age's in profiles
    Should help you.

Quote Originally Posted by foxkits View Post
    http://www.furaffinity.net
    Lots of uk cub's on that site.
    But keep in mind not all wear pampers in real life there are under age on there too.
    Watch age's in profiles
    Should help you.
    Thanks Foxkit I am already on furaffinity myself. I go by the same username as I have here.
    Also some users do not have age in profile another reason to be careful.

Try furnet on IRC... ask around in the babyfur/diaper channels.

Twitter has loads of babyfurs. Make a twitter account and start following folks, make some friends!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i would love to get a quadrupedal dragon costume and go to a furry convention. but currently i have no money and dont have a passport so i cannot get down to USA for a convention. i just wish there were canadian furry conventions

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON284284 View Post
    i just wish there were canadian furry conventions
    There are a bunch of Canadian furry cons. Off the top of my head, there's one in Toronto, one in Ottawa, one in Montreal, one in Edmonton, and one in Vancouver.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihlus View Post
    There are a bunch of Canadian furry cons. Off the top of my head, there's one in Toronto, one in Ottawa, one in Montreal, one in Edmonton, and one in Vancouver.
    i will have to look into those

Doshy

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON284284 View Post
    i would love to get a quadrupedal dragon costume and go to a furry convention. but currently i have no money and dont have a passport so i cannot get down to USA for a convention. i just wish there were canadian furry conventions
    I think furrys (furries?) are really cute, the babyfurs too, but I don't think I'll ever wear the full head.
    That being said, I sent in a special order of this onesie to the all-in-one-company today. They passed it onto customer service, and I hope to hear back from them tomorrow. I have a few alterations I'm asking for, and when I get the design set I'll post a picture. Anywho, I based it off this design. I'm gonna wear this all winter long!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6d5b423a0aa9dca4b0e3aee0c65c7b80_zoom.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	27994

Anyway, I'd love to go to a furry convention, but I am worried that people won't accept me unless I'm fully costumed.
    Last edited by Doshy; 21-Nov-2016 at 09:10.

Lots of good suggestions. I don't think I've seen anyone mention telegram, I've seen a bunch of furry / cub / groups on there. You might check out that app.