Abena Pull-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinderg

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Last week I bought a pack the Abena pull-ups and have used only a couple around the house since. So far they have worked surprisingly well, taking a lot wetting, and staying comfy and in-place without sagging or getting loose.

Anybody have more experience with these diapers? I was never really a pull-up guy but these are starting to win me over.

I'd like to hear more as well, I need to stock up on pullups soon. ;-) I tried only two of their pullups I got as freebies and my experience was exactly like yours. I'm interested if someone who wore more of them can confirm that they're really that great.

elaboration said:
I'd like to hear more as well, I need to stock up on pullups soon. ;-) I tried only two of their pullups I got as freebies and my experience was exactly like yours. I'm interested if someone who wore more of them can confirm that they're really that great.

The OP confirmed it.:wallbash:

Yeah, for being pullups they perform quite well.

Wellness Briefs pullup version is also decent.

They seem to work pretty well for a product type that performs poorly in general. They still don't appeal to me, so they're only a last resort item.

My thought was that these seem to be a great out-and-about diaper. I like the big absorbent ones for lounging at home or for bed, but prefer something quiet, discrete, comfortable, and easy to "cheat" out of if I happen to be near a convenient restroom... something that will stretch and let you use the urinal without ruining the fit or the tapes. Tena Stretch are my other favorite for wearing out for those reasons.

I've used a couple more of these since I first posted and they haven't let me down, even wetting all the way up the back without leaking. My only complaint would be, especially with that fully soaked one, is that the cloth covering started to feel humid or damp and smell became noticeable. But this was only after about 7 hours of use.

Zinderg said:
My thought was that these seem to be a great out-and-about diaper. I like the big absorbent ones for lounging at home or for bed, but prefer something quiet, discrete, comfortable, and easy to "cheat" out of if I happen to be near a convenient restroom... something that will stretch and let you use the urinal without ruining the fit or the tapes. Tena Stretch are my other favorite for wearing out for those reasons.

I've used a couple more of these since I first posted and they haven't let me down, even wetting all the way up the back without leaking. My only complaint would be, especially with that fully soaked one, is that the cloth covering started to feel humid or damp and smell became noticeable. But this was only after about 7 hours of use.

For those who don't mind clothlike covers or the sort of amorphous fit of an adult pull-up, they do the job pretty well. They're a case of function over form for me. They work alright but they're no fun at all.

If you are looking for big capacity in an Abena pull up, be sure to get the "3", not the "1". I have been using the Abriflex M3 for years. Great capacity. Seldom of ever leak. I usually get a good 4 - 6 hours wear out of one with many wettings during that time.

Abenalover said:
If you are looking for big capacity in an Abena pull up, be sure to get the "3", not the "1". I have been using the Abriflex M3 for years. Great capacity. Seldom of ever leak. I usually get a good 4 - 6 hours wear out of one with many wettings during that time.

Hmmmmmmm, maybe THAT'S what I did wrong when I got Abena pullups! I wore the ones I got out to meet another DL at a café and they leaked. Walking back to my car down the main street with people at outside dining was a rush with the seat of my khaki shorts soaking wet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back