Status
Not open for further replies.

Smurfen

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi

Some people have a pee fetish and like to flood their pants and underwears without wearing a diaper and some people likes to do the opposite. Do you find it more natural and aroused when a person flood their diapers instead of their pants and underwears?

If you see with your own eyes a person flood their diapers in front of you how would you react and do you find it more aroused when they flood the diaper instead of their pants and underwears?

Smurfen said:
Hi

Some people have a pee fetish and like to flood their pants and underwears without wearing a diaper and some people likes to do the opposite. Do you find it more natural and aroused when a person flood their diapers instead of their pants and underwears?

If you see with your own eyes a person flood their diapers in front of you how would you react and do you find it more aroused when they flood the diaper instead of their pants and underwears?
I feel the most aroused when someone does both pee and poo in a diaper. I am also aroused when they go poo in their pants. Peeing in pants I don't like personally.

While peeing my pants might have a certain appeal, I prefer dry socks :smile:

I definitely had a pee fetish long before I was a had a diaper fetish, I still would much rather wet my pants then a diaper but I became a DL because I could satisfy my pee fetish without any one knowing , much easier to get away with wetting my diaper then wetting my pants.

Definitely love of wetting myself is what started me on wearing diapers. They're a way to pee wherever without getting caught.

I still wet my pants without a diaper when I can. Lately I've been doing it while out hiking alone. I'll sit down on a rock or log if no one is around and just let go. Quick-drying, dark hiking pants help hide the wet bottom in case I run into anybody else. Many times I've been out hiking for most the day back in the mountains, not seeing a single other person, and staying well-hydrated and just letting go in my pants over and over.

being new to all this im more a wet my nappy person right now.

I could go any way, from being completely dry in a diaper to being completely soiled and wet in regular underwear, my favorite thing about this whole thing in the first place is the lack of rules ^.^

In my case, it's both. I like the sound and feeling of wetting a diaper, and leaving it on for a little while before changing. Also, I sometimes wake up to a urine odor after wetting overnight. I in fact got aroused just by typing the previous sentence. Other times, I'll put on a pair of briefs (most of which are white, but I also have one gray pair and one that's sort of light blue) and let go in those. I have a few pairs of boxers and boxer-briefs as well but for me, they take a lot of the fun out of my fetish; it has to be briefs if it isn't a diaper. And also, I absolutely never mess my diapers or briefs; I'm not enough of an adult baby to enjoy doing that.

I would have to say both for me. But diapers I feel are something different and are enjoyable in a whole other manner than pants wetting. For example, I get turned on more with pants wetting. However with diapers, it not only is something that can turn me on, but just the act of wearing just seems to make me feel better overall and makes me happy. In a sense, I could say I am addicted to diapers. I like wearing them more for comfort than any sort of sexual reasons. In fact, I think the only reason I get turned on is because of my pee fetish and doesn't have to do with the diaper itself.

I have smoked since I was 16 and quit when I was about 26. The longer I went without a smoke, the less I craved it. Diapers on the other hand are the complete opposite. The longer I go without them, the more willing I am of using nearly any method of getting some. Not having them stresses me out ... and sadly I have no way to get some. It's driving me nuts.

Only by peeing in my diaper. The thought of having my pants or any clothing stick to me isnt very appealing or arousing.

• Sad
Reactions: submissivepatient
Both really, I really fantasize about wetting diapers and that does lead to wetting my pants sometimes.

Actually if I did not have a pee fetish then I feel like I would not wear diapers

I suppose I'll throw in my 2c here. Originally I had zero interest in wetting my diapers. They were so hard to come by and so infrequent then, I wanted to get every last minute of enjoyment out of them I could, wearing for as many hours as possible before they fell apart and couldn't be patched back together again. (lots of tape!) So the idea of wetting them and immediately ruining them was unthinkable.

But fast forward quite a few years, and I have a cabinet full of different kinds of diapers, and cases of them upstairs, and that opens a new door. Now I can use them to enhance the "being diapered" / "wearing diapers" feeling. I also can go to bed and not have to get up until morning, my bladder satisfied many times throughout the evening. I consider that a "fringe benefit" of my hobby. So I wake up wearing a pretty soaked diaper almost every morning. And I couldn't be happier to be that way. (this morning it was a Confidry 247)

personally In my opinion I think it depends a lot on the individual persons preferences waver they are either a adult baby or diaper lover as for myself I am neither one or the other category because I have a bit of both tendencies in my physiological make up as-specially given that I have had to wear diapers ever since 2010 when I was diagnosed with a weak bladder which is directly caused by neurological damage suffered from epilepsy which I suffered from in 1992-1993 when I was 12-13 years old, but I personally have nothing against people who wear diapers either out of need or by choice.

If your not breaking any laws or hurting people than why be judged what I mean is prior to 2010 when I was forced to return to wearing diapers I had no idea how much it would feel like to be the one who is padded up like a infant but once I had come to terms with this new way of life or should I more accurately say old one I also had no idea of how much pleasure and joy this would cause me because I had forgotten how it would cause me to rediscover my true inner self.

Sincerely yours

Chinababy888

my interest is rather specific - i like wet diapers only, especially plastic medical properly-sized ones. no poop, baby diapers, or feminine prints. and only on me, and/or someone like me (guys in the age range who don't typically need diapers). i've peed my pants before, but the enjoyment is in pretending it was an accident due to a tricky bladder and i "knew i should have been" wearing a diaper. in fact my bladder is annoyingly reliable ;-)

Neither. While it does feel good to wet my diaper I don't always get an arousal from it. I also don't require peeing myself in order to reach sexual climax so that by itself means it's not a fetish for me. Though again, being wet does feel good and certainly enhances when I do climax.

I was into peeing for a few years, before I discovered diapers. I loved watching videos and peeing on myself. Even tried urotherapy for short while (pee is sterile).
But once I started using diapers all that became less interesting..
I have a bladder urgency problem so the pee desire comes on quick and I sometimes pee myself if I'm not diapered which is often (I don't like 24/7) I don't seem to mind unless there is someone around. No ones ever noticed!

Definantly diaper fetish specificly when I am padded. Sometimes wet diapers, but wetting in its own or omorashi does not personally appeal to me.
I can however wear diapers without being turned on, it just depends on my mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back