Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pee fetish or diaper fetish or both?

Smurfen

Default Pee fetish or diaper fetish or both?

Hi

Some people have a pee fetish and like to flood their pants and underwears without wearing a diaper and some people likes to do the opposite. Do you find it more natural and aroused when a person flood their diapers instead of their pants and underwears?

If you see with your own eyes a person flood their diapers in front of you how would you react and do you find it more aroused when they flood the diaper instead of their pants and underwears?

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfen View Post
    Hi

Some people have a pee fetish and like to flood their pants and underwears without wearing a diaper and some people likes to do the opposite. Do you find it more natural and aroused when a person flood their diapers instead of their pants and underwears?

If you see with your own eyes a person flood their diapers in front of you how would you react and do you find it more aroused when they flood the diaper instead of their pants and underwears?
    I feel the most aroused when someone does both pee and poo in a diaper. I am also aroused when they go poo in their pants. Peeing in pants I don't like personally.

While peeing my pants might have a certain appeal, I prefer dry socks

I definitely had a pee fetish long before I was a had a diaper fetish, I still would much rather wet my pants then a diaper but I became a DL because I could satisfy my pee fetish without any one knowing , much easier to get away with wetting my diaper then wetting my pants.

Definitely love of wetting myself is what started me on wearing diapers. They're a way to pee wherever without getting caught.

I still wet my pants without a diaper when I can. Lately I've been doing it while out hiking alone. I'll sit down on a rock or log if no one is around and just let go. Quick-drying, dark hiking pants help hide the wet bottom in case I run into anybody else. Many times I've been out hiking for most the day back in the mountains, not seeing a single other person, and staying well-hydrated and just letting go in my pants over and over.

Diapers came first for me. I wet them yes, and I have some panty wetting fantasies, but that's only as a means to get put in diapers.

being new to all this im more a wet my nappy person right now.

I could go any way, from being completely dry in a diaper to being completely soiled and wet in regular underwear, my favorite thing about this whole thing in the first place is the lack of rules ^.^

In my case, it's both. I like the sound and feeling of wetting a diaper, and leaving it on for a little while before changing. Also, I sometimes wake up to a urine odor after wetting overnight. I in fact got aroused just by typing the previous sentence. Other times, I'll put on a pair of briefs (most of which are white, but I also have one gray pair and one that's sort of light blue) and let go in those. I have a few pairs of boxers and boxer-briefs as well but for me, they take a lot of the fun out of my fetish; it has to be briefs if it isn't a diaper. And also, I absolutely never mess my diapers or briefs; I'm not enough of an adult baby to enjoy doing that.

MarchinBunny

I would have to say both for me. But diapers I feel are something different and are enjoyable in a whole other manner than pants wetting. For example, I get turned on more with pants wetting. However with diapers, it not only is something that can turn me on, but just the act of wearing just seems to make me feel better overall and makes me happy. In a sense, I could say I am addicted to diapers. I like wearing them more for comfort than any sort of sexual reasons. In fact, I think the only reason I get turned on is because of my pee fetish and doesn't have to do with the diaper itself.

I have smoked since I was 16 and quit when I was about 26. The longer I went without a smoke, the less I craved it. Diapers on the other hand are the complete opposite. The longer I go without them, the more willing I am of using nearly any method of getting some. Not having them stresses me out ... and sadly I have no way to get some. It's driving me nuts.